Extreme Detecting Between Storms Of The Decades Or Testing The 15" Equinox Coil On The Spanish Trail

7 hours ago, RevIza said:

Hydrochloric Acid  ? 

iu.jpeg

OHHHHhhhhhhh that!  Yeah, probably should leave that at home unless your doing serious gold recovery ?

• Like 1

Love the videos and finds.  How you were able to videotape that cow pissing on the Barber made me realize, I need to quit putting my finds in mouth.  I need to get some "newbie juice" as you call it and I am most certain the salty shivers will go away.

auaau.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Even though I carry newbie juice in my finds pouch, I still have a habit of using the old fashioned oral cleaning method ?

Ironically I don't think about cow pee when putting the coins in my mouth :rolleyes:

Thanks for watching Gerry, I need to test out the Equinox 800's prospecting mode, I like your find a lot better then mine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, fredmason said:

Think of all the organics you get from mouth-cleaning...yumyum!

I am certain I have had my fill...

fred

I dug a Morgan silver dollar a few years ago when I dug an old coin spill and used the mouth washer, let me tell you a Morgan silver dollar is a BIG coin in your mouth.....geesh that just sounds wrong. ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BeachHunter said:

Sounds like you had a great time. One thing that’s a positive. You own an FJ!

Love my FJ, it's saved my bacon in the middle of the desert more than once!

• Like 1

Awesome finds...and your nuts for pushing it, lol. Just my o ponion, but would be careful putting on internet any location details...antiquity act...not judging, just a word of caution. Ask lowboy?

7 hours ago, deathray said:

Awesome finds...and your nuts for pushing it, lol. Just my o ponion, but would be careful putting on internet any location details...antiquity act...not judging, just a word of caution. Ask lowboy?

I don't think I gave away any location details?  (I wasn't on state or federal protected lands)

Lowboy posted a video of him hunting the Donner pass wagon trail, complete with a shot of signs saying such (I viewed his video), and due to a tiff he had with a kinzli forum member, it didn't work out so well for Lawrenzo.

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice Brian,

Enjoyed the video, glad to hear the larger Equniox coil did well.

That small snake find may be part of an old buckle?  These are extremely old if it turns out to be one, hopefully cleans up showing etched markings.

Congrats!

Paul