Goldseeker5000

New Gold Detecting Book Nearing Completion

Feel free to post a dealer sale ad in the Classifieds when you get the book done. Best wishes on getting your book completed and to market! :smile:

• Like 3

Thank you Steve I will do that. Ive been working on this second book since june of 2016.

Sounds like a book I'd be interested in, particularly your secret formula. ?

looking forward to it GS...…!!!!!!

That is funny, I was looking at stream data recently just recently.  Look forward to adding you to the library.

HH
Mike   

2 hours ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Ive been working on this second book since june of 2016.

What's your first book?

Last Chance the Prospectors Field Guide to Finding More Gold. General prospecting from sluicing, geology, highbanking, detecting and dredging. I plan on revising it.

Cool GS, count me in when it comes out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      What's New in Version 4901-0249-5-EN
      Manual updated for Firmware Version 2; changes to Equinox 600 back light settings (page 32) and Iron Bias setting for both Equinox models (page 52).
      https://www.detectorprospector.com/files/file/39-minelab-equinox-600-800-user-guide/

• By Old Farm Hunter
      anyone know about any metal detecting books like about metal detectors or has metal detectors in it like treasure hunting  
    • By 1864hatter
      Hi there, has anyone here used geophysical surveys to define a buried river chanel?
    • By Goldseeker5000
      For all who are interested in getting a copy, my book will be online in roughly 2 weeks. The cover will be done tomorrow (Thursday May 16) and it is impressive. I am really happy with what this new graphic designer came up with. The website is being worked up right now by an outfit out of California and the site will go live in a couple weeks. There will be a pay pal  button to pre order the books. My domain name will be goldseekerbooks.com    . The first 280 paid preorders will get a hand signed book. The printer will be notified by email to begin printing once the first 280 copies are sold. This book will have 170 full color photos with detailed captions describing what I want everyone to pay attention too. Many photos have color coded graphics on the photos to go along with the captions. This book is high quality with premium paper and premium inks for better sharper images. It will be worth every penny of the $24.95 retail price.
    • By mn90403
      Here is a study on fools gold if you know where to find it ... don't throw it away.
      https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190501141110.htm
    • By Steve Herschbach
      White's Electronics 2019 Product Catalog, 6 MB pdf file, 39 pages
      White's Metal Detector Forum