GPZ 7000 Now Coming With Free GPZ 19 Coil

Several U.S. dealers are advertising a free GPZ 19 coil with GPZ 7000 purchases though 4/15. I have not been able to find this on the Minelab website so maybe U.S. only? So there is the forum "mission". Is this promotion good in Australia and the U.K. etc. or just something out of Minelab USA?

minelab-gpz-7000-with-gpz-19-inch-searchcoil.jpg

That’s a huge deal.  Well done to the US dealers. 

Nothing on the Miners Den website here in Oz. A basic training day is about all you’ll get free.  

I'm offering it (Gerry's Metal Detectors) and you still get the 3 days field training at Rye Patch, NV for free.  Plus I even offer the 15% military discount to those who qualify and the normal discount to repeat loyal customers.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

It's got to the point now especially with all the extras it's cheaper for me to fly to USA for a week holiday to buy a GPZ than buy one locally.  They advertised $399 NZD ($274 USD) flights to Hawaii the other day.  Oh if only I could spare the dough.  Don't be surprised if I'm knocking on your door one day Gerry :laugh:

Phrunt, is shipping not an option to your neck of the woods?  I have seen some vendors advertise free shipping, but that may only be to the lower 48.

Brian.

3 minutes ago, Nevada Brian said:

Phrunt, is shipping not an option to your neck of the woods?  I have seen some vendors advertise free shipping, but that may only be to the lower 48.

Brian.

USA Dealer are not allowed to ship outside of the US as per our contract.

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

It's got to the point now especially with all the extras it's cheaper for me to fly to USA for a week holiday to buy a GPZ than buy one locally.  They advertised $399 NZD ($274 USD) flights to Hawaii the other day.  Oh if only I could spare the dough.  Don't be surprised if I'm knocking on your door one day Gerry :laugh:

Heck yea come on down.  Be sure and take a few extra days to hunt after the class.