GPZ 7000 Now Coming With Free GPZ 19 Coil

Hey Steve,

That is correct, we are also offer this special which runs from 02-15-19 thru 04-15-19.  You will get the 19" Super DD Searchcoil (value of $1500) for FREE with the purchase of a Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector.  The price shipped, out the door is $8,000.00 including the FREE coil and extra we include.  We also offer Arizona Field Instructions for one day, as we believe one day is enough for the customer to learn the GPZ 7000, which is very user friendly in my opinion vs. the GPX series.  

We would love to earn your business and promise to offer the best sale, service and support beyond the sale.  

P.S.  I'm surprised the Australia market is not offer this deal. 

Rob Allison
Rob's Detector Sales

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have some clear fairly flat deep ground and a strong swing arm the 19" can be used otherwise the 14"s the go. The 19" I believe is a quieter coil thus ideal for those pieces that are out of the reach of the 14",  as is norm for gold at depth the signals are not as sharp are more broad and that is where the 19" shines like larger coils in general. These are my findings in my part of earth which is reasonably quiet ground, but fairly rugged terrain. The Z is dynamite with either coil but the 14" is the general go to coil.

5 minutes ago, Norvic said:

These are my findings in my part of earth

Ok, where is the picture or pictures?

I`ll post some photos next February the 30th.

1 hour ago, mn90403 said:

Ok, where is the picture or pictures?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh my! 1

Hmm, $8000 USD is $11,280 AUD, so our $10,499 combo deal here is already great value. 

• Like 2