GPZ 7000 Now Coming With Free GPZ 19 Coil

Hey Guys,

Just a FYI, the Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector with the FREE 19" Super DD Searchcoil Promo will end in just a couple of weeks. This has been a huge hit here in the US.  The Promo end date is April 15th, 2019, so anyone looking to get a FREE $1500 coil in their GPZ purchase, this is the time to buy.   Thanks for all the customers that have taken advantage of this package through us here at Rob's Detector Sales.  

Contact us or your local dealer for any questions or further details. 

Rob's Detector Sales
www.robsdetectors.com - website

• Like 2

Gerry's Detectors is taking $1000 deposit to lock in the GPZ-7000 Promo that ends April 15th.  You'll still get the $1500 Deep 19" coil for FREE as long as you pay the remaining balance off by May 15th.  PayPal occasionally runs No Interest for 6 months, as another option.  I just need to make sure we lock you in by the 15th.  Yes I'm still offering the 15% Military Discount to those who qualify.

Photo is the last hunt I did at Rye Patch, NV in 2018 with my own 7000.  Over an ounce of nuggets and a couple higher dollar chevron pieces too.

Ger7Nov2018a.JPG

DSCN0433.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve,

The GPZ 7000 Promo has been a pretty good hit since you get the free 19" coil included.  I recommend you reaching out to your local dealer when possible for anyone interested in this great deal. 

We also offer a money down will hold the deal plus we are including the "2019" Prospectors bundle package along with the FREE 19" coil.  

Wishing you all new GPZ customers much success out there swinging.  

Rob Allison
www.robsdetectors.com 

• Like 1

Rob Allison, just wondered if you have ever used the said 19" coil and what are your impressions? I realize you are a dealer, and therefore have a vested interest, but your opinion based on experience would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Reg,  My Field Staff Experts and I all agree,  the 19" coil runs really smooth.   The depth on large gold is true,  but I  would only recommend using it in ground you know has big gold.  The swing arm and bungee is a must.   To be able to get this $1500 coil for Free right now is a no brainer.  Sure it is a coil you'll only use in certain situations,  but you sure don't want to miss a big one.  

Gerry's Detectors in Idaho has them in stock too.  With the additional 15% military discount and our 3 days training...it's certainly the best time to get one.

• Like 2

Hey Reg,

Thanks for the question.  Yes, I'm a dealer, but I think you might know I have been swinging a detector for 25 years now around the Southwest US, Alaska and Mexico with good success.  That being said, I have used just about everything when it comes to detectors and coils and have my preferences.  

The larger 19" Super DD searchcoil is heavy, but then again I'm not a bungee cord or harness fan.  I have always tried to detect without them, but over all the years my shoulders and lower back are starting to feel the strain.  I guess I'm not spring Chicken anymore! 

There is one spot here in Arizona (old nugget patch) that I test almost all my detectors on, including new searchcoils.  This spot I ran over very extensive with the GPZ 7000 with the stock 14x13 coil.  I worked this spot back and forth a handful of times, always picking a few bits up deeper than what I found with the SD/GP or GPX series with moderate sized coils.   Most of the nuggets I found were in the range of 1-3 Grams at deeper depths.  

I figured this spot would be ideal for the 19" coils, as it was pretty open and minimal obstacles.  I worked this area for approx. 4 hours the first run before my arm just tired out.  I ended up with 4 nuggets, biggest was 6 Grams and it was where I found 2 small pieces with the 14x13.  I just flat out missed this piece by a few inches in depth.  

My first attempt with the 19" GPZ coil yielded about 10 Grams of gold that was missed.  There is no question it will go deeper on nuggets 2-3 Grams and larger from my testing.  

I have only used this larger coil probably 4-5 times, maybe 20 hours worth of detecting and have well over 1 1/2 ounces of gold from it.  I can say it has at least paid for itself and some.  

If anyone is on the fence about a GPZ 7000, I would honestly say this is the time to jump in.  You have 3 days left to lock in and get the FREE $1500 coil.  If anyone is interested in doing business with us, Rob's Detector Sales, I will promise you will get the best customer service and support beyond the sale.  Keep in mind, Minelab has awarded us the "Customer Care Award" & "Customer Care Champion Award" a handful of times over the United States.  We didn't win these awards for overall sales, but taking care of customers like we would personally want to be taken care of.  

We would love to earn your business!

Rob's Detector Sales

• Like 2

The new Russian coils are very interesting as testing here in Australia seems to conclude that they surpass the ML GPZ coils in depth and are lighter. Some are already in the field here and people that I have spoken to who are using them are certainly singing their praises. Initial testing of the prototype GPX coil indicated superior performance, although a bump sensitivity problem has seen the coil returned to Russia to have this problem resolved. The coils are branded X coils, and although not cheap, they are less expensive than ML.

• Like 1

Will do Rob, I have always tried to stay up to date with the latest developments detector wise, and have made a good buck in doing so. I love competition, and we need it to keep the market leaders from being complacent, and think they can get away with flogging us recycled military equipment that they think that we will accept and be grateful for.