Sign in to follow this  
calabash digger

Orx Hf Round Coil Depth Test.

That's good information for new XP users. Thanks Calabash!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wltdwiz
      took my new xp orx with 9 x 5 elliptical coil  out for a walk yesterday in the northern az goldfields
      heres 2 from a heavily worked area with the orx
      this dog will hunt
      quiet smooth & ez to ground balance
      the small 1 is under 10th of a gram
      the orx gets it done i like it

• By Kickindirt
      A friend and I spent a couple days swinging around a couple junk filled ghost towns. I am very familiar with the Xp deus. I had also brought with the new to me Xp ORX. I spent my time swinging both the deus/ORX with the 9 Hf, 9x5Hf and my LF 11x13 coils. I found some good stuff and was really able to put the new ORX to work. I kept the ORX equipped with the 9x5hf coil. Deus with 9Hf coil. Also have my 11x13 on a straight shaft to easily switch to that. These site have been hit hard over the last few years by me and a ton of other people and have seen 3 to 4 large group hunts. Heres a few pics

• By Steve Herschbach
      XP are always working on ways to improve our products, we are pleased to announce the new revised coil charging clip offering an advanced durable Polymer and upgraded charging pins.

New XP polymer charging clip
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      Only apply this update if your previously connected WS Audio headphones will not pair when you turn on your remote and headset. This update 0.1.1 corrects the loss of pairing between some ORX remotes and the WSA wireless headset. To obtain the ORX UPDATE please send us an email at:

XP Orx metal detector
    • By DeltaDigger
      I found these buttons yesterday with the ORX. Two of the buttons were "D" buttons and one was a "V" button. While I'm glad the ORX hit the targets I'm unsure how I was able to tell if they were digable targets. Granted I don't have a lot of hours with the ORX but I'm having significant problems trying to identify good targets. The target ID numbers seem to be unreliable and the tones seemed to be slurred once you get past the iron tone. I'm not knocking the machine but was hoping for some tips on the "how to" of recognizing the "dig me" targets.
      I have the HF Elliptical coil and I'm detecting in fairly trashy areas. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks for looking!
      Any chance XP will push an update that may help with TID and tones?