Sign in to follow this  
Fskafish

Deus, Orx Pricing

I keep hearing dont buy an orx u can get a deus for the same price, i cant find a deus for that price unless its with the ws4 controller. I know u czn get an orx for about 799, can u get a deus with out the ws4 puck for 799 to 899?

When I have seen the subject discussed it was either in reference to the XP with ws4 display or a used one.  I don’t think you would ever find a new one with the LCD remote for that cheap.

• Like 2

Yea i cant find a new one near 799, i guess yer right maybe used or with the ws4, is what they mean.

Hi Fskafish

aufarmer is correct. You can buy a new Deus lite with puck, back headphones and HF or X35 coil for around $800. You can buy a new Deus with puck, back headphones, handheld remote, HF or X35 coil for around $1200.

Used price for Deus lite with LF coil is around $600. Full Deus LF setup for around $900. Add $100 for same with HF coil. 

I bought the full setup used with 9” HF coil and 11” LF for $925 used with lots of extra parts and accessories 6 months ago. Couldn’t be happier. No way I would buy a new Orx for the same price.

Jeff

• Like 3

Thanks! I was wondering how the two compared price wise.