Sign in to follow this  
Fskafish

Deus, Orx Pricing

I keep hearing dont buy an orx u can get a deus for the same price, i cant find a deus for that price unless its with the ws4 controller. I know u czn get an orx for about 799, can u get a deus with out the ws4 puck for 799 to 899?

When I have seen the subject discussed it was either in reference to the XP with ws4 display or a used one.  I don’t think you would ever find a new one with the LCD remote for that cheap.

• Like 2

Yea i cant find a new one near 799, i guess yer right maybe used or with the ws4, is what they mean.

Hi Fskafish

aufarmer is correct. You can buy a new Deus lite with puck, back headphones and HF or X35 coil for around $800. You can buy a new Deus with puck, back headphones, handheld remote, HF or X35 coil for around $1200.

Used price for Deus lite with LF coil is around $600. Full Deus LF setup for around $900. Add $100 for same with HF coil. 

I bought the full setup used with 9” HF coil and 11” LF for $925 used with lots of extra parts and accessories 6 months ago. Couldn’t be happier. No way I would buy a new Orx for the same price.

Jeff

• Like 3

Thanks! I was wondering how the two compared price wise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Coilpower
      Photo taken last year of cleaned and preserved military buttons from 12th Regiment in NZ Land Wars 1860s using Treborius preservation wax.
      This was when I was getting started with the Tarsacci.  As I was far more familiar with the XP Deus, it found the majority of these, but then when I thought I had cleaned out my gridded patch, I swapped to the Tarsacci and found about another 6 at greater depths in highly mineralised soil.
      It is a crying shame finding these in such condition.....deteriorated from age, fertilisers, lime, animal urine and soil minerals.

• By Chase Goldman
      Long time Deus user, but I am pretty convinced XP did something to juice Gold Mode on Orx vs. Deus' Gold Field  and it is my preferred mode for relic hunting, recently.  I like the 9" HF coil and hunt at 14 or 30 khz, typically.  Have not had problems hitting all kinds of silver, brass, and lead in moderately to high mineralized soil at various depths and junk target densities.  The one touch instant GB grab and pop up TID and Iron Probability meters enhance the user interface over Deus too.  ORX finds over the last couple months pictured below:

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Just a heads up.
      http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/DEUS/Update/DEUS_UPDATE_English_Setup.exe
      USA link with info.
      Link deleted since Findmall Forum update broke all old links
      Version 4.0 manual
      http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction manual/DEUS_V4_MANUAL_UK.pdf

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Seems some folks already experiencing problems.

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Here is a link talking about the version.
      Still unofficial, but I think we can see at least some improvements users will get when version is officially released.
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      Some folks may be interested in Xp Deus for coin hunting.  This video shows airtest ID distance potential of detector.  The ground as mineralization rises will reduce the accurate ID at distance of buried targets.