Sign in to follow this  
Fskafish

Deus, Orx Pricing

I keep hearing dont buy an orx u can get a deus for the same price, i cant find a deus for that price unless its with the ws4 controller. I know u czn get an orx for about 799, can u get a deus with out the ws4 puck for 799 to 899?

When I have seen the subject discussed it was either in reference to the XP with ws4 display or a used one.  I don’t think you would ever find a new one with the LCD remote for that cheap.

• Like 2

Yea i cant find a new one near 799, i guess yer right maybe used or with the ws4, is what they mean.

Hi Fskafish

aufarmer is correct. You can buy a new Deus lite with puck, back headphones and HF or X35 coil for around $800. You can buy a new Deus with puck, back headphones, handheld remote, HF or X35 coil for around $1200.

Used price for Deus lite with LF coil is around $600. Full Deus LF setup for around $900. Add $100 for same with HF coil. 

I bought the full setup used with 9” HF coil and 11” LF for $925 used with lots of extra parts and accessories 6 months ago. Couldn’t be happier. No way I would buy a new Orx for the same price.

Jeff

• Like 3

Thanks! I was wondering how the two compared price wise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jeff McClendon
      Since early August, XP have started selling the ORX with the 9" and 11" X35 coils as a stock option for less than $700. The package deal comes with the wired back headphones. Some online dealers that have these in stock are selling this bundle for substantially less than the lowest advertised price or adding in incentives if you ask. Personally, I never enjoyed using the ORX wireless back phones. I have a really big head and those headphones hurt enough to distract me after about 45 minutes no matter what I did. If you are looking at an ORX and the great all purpose frequencies provided on the X35 coils now would be a good time to investigate these deals.
      Jeff
    • By calabash digger
      Running the machine in a high iron relic environment..

• By relicmeister
      Want to know if it will fit inside my camo duffle backpack and don’t want to have to fit the coil on  at the site of use. Could somebody measure this?
      thanks
    • By Ridge Runner
      Gary Blackwell done another great video on the ORX In wet beach sand . The video is posted on the Skill School with all the others.
       Chuck 

• By Ridge Runner
      I’m a Relic hunting for coins and thinking about getting the HF Elliptical coil to hunt with. I have the ORX with the the HF 9” round coil but thinking about trying the elliptical one .
      Like to hear from anyone who may have used it for coin hunting..
       Thanks ahead of time.
       Chuck 
    • By Ridge Runner
      I’ve been a long time lover of small coils hunting a new location for the first time. 
       I’m wondering why none are being made . It could be I’m the first that ask for one . I don’t look to find it at my door anytime soon.
       All the relic hunters and one coin hunter in the bunch I can see why I’m sucking hind teat.
       Chuck