Sign in to follow this  
Fskafish

Deus, Orx Pricing

I keep hearing dont buy an orx u can get a deus for the same price, i cant find a deus for that price unless its with the ws4 controller. I know u czn get an orx for about 799, can u get a deus with out the ws4 puck for 799 to 899?

When I have seen the subject discussed it was either in reference to the XP with ws4 display or a used one.  I don’t think you would ever find a new one with the LCD remote for that cheap.

• Like 2

Yea i cant find a new one near 799, i guess yer right maybe used or with the ws4, is what they mean.

Hi Fskafish

aufarmer is correct. You can buy a new Deus lite with puck, back headphones and HF or X35 coil for around $800. You can buy a new Deus with puck, back headphones, handheld remote, HF or X35 coil for around $1200.

Used price for Deus lite with LF coil is around $600. Full Deus LF setup for around $900. Add $100 for same with HF coil. 

I bought the full setup used with 9” HF coil and 11” LF for $925 used with lots of extra parts and accessories 6 months ago. Couldn’t be happier. No way I would buy a new Orx for the same price.

Jeff

• Like 3

Thanks! I was wondering how the two compared price wise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hanoverdigger
      Hey fellas...new to this forum, but frequent some of the others. Thought I'd check this one out. I have the Orx headed my way.  Maybe get some ideas on some good settings for Civil War hunting? I hunt mostly in Central Va...soil conditions where I hunt is usually not so bad. Plenty of time to learn the detector for now until the fall of the year...my time to hunt. Thanks for any ideas and good luck hunting.
    • By DeltaDigger
      Does anyone use the X35 coil on the ORX? Any opinion on it compared to the HF coils? I got smoked today by a friend. He was using the 11 inch legacy coil (with the Deus) while I was using the 9 inch elliptical coil with the ORX. I realize coil size was a factor but he was getting tones on objects that I couldn't even pick up. We were running the same frequency, reactivity, etc,  just to compare. Any thoughts?
    • By wltdwiz
      took my new xp orx with 9 x 5 elliptical coil  out for a walk yesterday in the northern az goldfields
      heres 2 from a heavily worked area with the orx
      this dog will hunt
      quiet smooth & ez to ground balance
      the small 1 is under 10th of a gram
      the orx gets it done i like it

• By Kickindirt
      A friend and I spent a couple days swinging around a couple junk filled ghost towns. I am very familiar with the Xp deus. I had also brought with the new to me Xp ORX. I spent my time swinging both the deus/ORX with the 9 Hf, 9x5Hf and my LF 11x13 coils. I found some good stuff and was really able to put the new ORX to work. I kept the ORX equipped with the 9x5hf coil. Deus with 9Hf coil. Also have my 11x13 on a straight shaft to easily switch to that. These site have been hit hard over the last few years by me and a ton of other people and have seen 3 to 4 large group hunts. Heres a few pics