Gold Monster 1000

Majuba Man

Do you think at this price I should pick one up for a spare, or have one for someone that wants to tag along - Thanks!

thumbnail.jpg

Hi Majuba Man

you have the Nox 600 right?  That is an awesome price if it is new with all parts included. It works great on gold and finds lots of relics by default.

Jeff

I do have the 600, and a 24K for gold - kinda wish I had the 800 but you never get totally satisfied no matter how many toys you have. I just thought this might be a good second or a loaner for the price. I have seen them in the $650 range but this is the lowest, brand new, not a return unopened box.

I don't need another Monster but for that price I'd likely jump on that unless some high tax crap like Idaho or Washington?  Would you know if they have a few or just the one?  If you might give up the info on where...please pm me?  Thanx (I think you'd outta jump on that one)…..jmo

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oneguy said:

I don't need another Monster but for that price I'd likely jump on that unless some high tax crap like Idaho or Washington?  Would you know if they have a few or just the one?  If you might give up the info on where...please pm me?  Thanx (I think you'd outta jump on that one)…..jmo

PM sent

• Like 1

With the encouragement of forum members, I didn't really need the push but every little bit helps, I have updated my profile to include the GM1000.  The price was to low to refuse, maybe now I can get my wife and daughter-in-law to become more involved on our outings. The GM1000 will be a machine that they both can use and set up with a minimum of problems and hopefully be successful too.  The unit was the last one at a "local" Cabelas store, and warranty registration was no problem.  Looks like a win situation on all fronts from this location!

• Like 2

Glad you got it....!!!!   Can't tell you how close I came to calling on that one!

• Like 1