• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Westcoastmark
      I managed to get away a couple of weeks back for five days to chase some gold.
      Headed north of Kalgoorlie Western Australia to a spot I've been to before but could only manage a couple of little ones and a specie that was on the surface. Oh and 22 cents!
      Despite the good stuff being scarce it was great to get out bush.
      The two nuggets come in at just over a gram, all found with a GPZ 7000.

• By alaskaseeker
      Wandering aimlessly when i found this, what a surprise when it popped out of the dirt..

https://www.detectorprospector.com/magazine/steves-mining-journal/georges-gold-nugget-moore-creek-metal-detecting/
    • By garikfox
      I'm looking at the B&Z audio enhancer for the GPX, the one like JP uses.
      Is anyone using a B&Z and what do you think about it?

• By oneguy
      Pretty much done for this year.  We've had snow twice already and it's hitting the teens at night.  Last season I got 106 bits for just under an ounce and this year I only detected 40 bits for just over an ounce so an improvement over my 1st season!  18 bits from Montana and 22 bits from Idaho.  FULL DISCLOSURE:  1 gram of the tiniest bits came from crack scratching/panning in the creek.  I had fun and met some locals from Helena area (BIG help) and that helped me stumble onto the two bigger pieces (25g/4.5g) that saved my season. As long as I can improve weight at the end of season over the last I've reached the main goal.
      good luck guys......

• By Hardtimehermit
      This summer i had a chance to camp and hunt for a day, and i had some luck when i turned up this little slab just hanging out in a small depression in the bedrock.  .6gram

• By Smithsgold
      Bedrock Gold. Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) take you on an Adventure to find Bedrock Crevices filled with  Placer Gold in the California Motherlode. Watch as Gary pulls out Gold Nuggets from the Bedrock and Jeff trys a little Sniping for Gold.