The Largest Piece Of Gold In 2019

Goold

A nice chunk indeed that has some serious iron-stained/mineral-stained quartz? I wonder what the percentage of gold is?

Something to get the heart pumping for sure if those chunks found their way under a coil!

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum - that is some very impressive gold!

2014 USGS Report - The Mineral Industry of Saudi Arabia

"Gold.—In 2014, MGBM operated five gold mines in Saudi Arabia and mined 3.86 Mt of gold ore compared with 3.28 Mt in 2013; it produced 4,789 kg of gold in 2014, which was a 15.2% increase compared with the 4,158 kg of gold produced in 2013. Most of the increase was attributed to the entry of the As Suq Mine into production in March. Production by MGMB included about 1,506 kg from the Al Amar Mine, 1,685 kg from the Bulgah Mine, 1,066 kg from the Mahd Adh-Dahab gold mine, 449 kg from the As Suq Mine, and 84 kg from the Sukhaybarat Mine. The Al Hajar gold mine in Asir Province, which produced about 25 kg of gold in 2013, was mined out and closed and MGBM was exploring for copper and zinc in the mine area. MGBM was on track to increase its gold production to 15,550 kg (reported at 500,000 troy ounces) by 2017. Production increases were expected at all the company’s operating gold mines but most of the projected increase in gold production was expected to come from the Ad Duwayhi Mine, which is located in Makkah Province. The mine was expected to produce 2,177 kg in 2015, 4,354 kg in 2016, and 5,598 kg in 2017 (Saudi Arabian Mining Co., 2015a, p. 12, 69–72, 104–105; 2015b). JORC-compliant estimates of gold resources in the Central Arabian gold region of Saudi Arabia were about 272 Mt grading between 0.82 and 8.14 grams per metric ton (g/t) gold. Ma’aden’s Masarah gold project was part of the development in the Central Arabian gold region in 2014, which had a deposit containing about 22.3 Mt of resource at an average grade of 2.19 g/t at a cutoff grade of 0.8 g/t gold according to the prefeasibility study (Saudi Arabian Mining Co., 2015a, p. 104)."

Placer gold deposits in the Hofuf Formation The Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia (large pdf report with color photos and many charts.

1981 USGS Report - GOLD PLACER AND QUATERNARY STRATIGRAPHY OF THE JABAL MOKHYAT AREA, SOUTHERN NAJD PROVINCE, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

• Like 4

قبل 21 ساعة ، قال لاني:

قطعة لطيفة حقا لديها بعض المعلومات خطيرة ملطخة الحديد / المعدنية الملون؟ أتساءل ما هي النسبة المئوية للذهب؟

شيء ما للحصول على ضخ القلب

أتمنى لك كل خير ،

اني

معظم الذهب المستخرج من الموقع يأتي مع 22  
. تنظيف كتلة الطين المعدنية ولم يكتمل حجر العجينة ولكن نسبة الذهب قريبة من 96٪.
اتمنى لك الخير

20 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

مرحبًا بك في المنتدى - هذا هو بعض الذهب الرائع جدًا!

2014 USGS Report - The Mineral Industry of Saudi Arabia

كان من المتوقع حدوث زيادات في الإنتاج في جميع مناجم الذهب العاملة في الشركة ، لكن من المتوقع أن تأتي معظم الزيادة المتوقعة في إنتاج الذهب من منجم الدويهي ، الذي يقع في محافظة مكة المكرمة. ﻭﻤﻥ ﺍﻟﻤﺘﻭﻗﻊ ﺃﻥ ﻴﻨﺘﺞ ﺍﻟﻤﻨﺠﻡ ٢،١٧٧ ﻜﻴﻠﻭﺠﺭﺍﻡ ﻓﻲ ﻋﺎﻡ ٢٠١٥ ، ﻭ ٤٣٥٤ ﻜﻴﻠﻭﺠﺭﺍﻡ ﻓﻲ ﻋﺎﻡ ٢٠١٦ ، ﻭ ٥٥٩٨ ﻜﻴﻠﻭﺠﺭﺍﻡ ﻓﻲ ﻋﺎﻡ ٢٠١٧ (ﺸﺭﻜﺔ ﺍﻟﻤﻨﺸ Saudi ﺍﻟﻌﺭﺒﻴﺔ ﺍﻟﺴﻌﻭﺩﻴﺔ ، ٢٠١٥ ﺃ ، ﺼﻔﺤﺔ ١٢ ، ٦٩ - ٧٢ ، ١٠٤ - ١٠٥ ؛ ٢٠١٥ ﺏ). كانت التقديرات المتوافقة مع JORC لموارد الذهب في منطقة المملكة العربية الوسطى من الذهب في المملكة العربية السعودية حوالي 272 مليون طن متري بين 0.82 و 8.14 غرام لكل طن متري (g / t) ذهب. كان مشروع معصرة الذهبي للذهب جزءاً من مشروع تطوير منطقة الذهب العربي المركزي في عام 2014 ، والذي كان لديه إيداع يحتوي على حوالي 22.3 مليون طن من المواد بمعدل درجة 2.19 جم / طن عند درجة قص من 0.8 جم / طن من الذهب حسب إلى دراسة الجدوى المسبقة (شركة التعدين العربية السعودية ، 2015 أ ، ص 104). "

رواسب الذهب الغرينية في تشكيل الهفوف والمنطقة الشرقية من المملكة العربية السعودية  (تقرير pdf كبير مع صور ملونة والعديد من الرسوم البيانية.

1981 تقرير هيئة المسح الجيولوجي الأمريكية - موقع GOLD PLATER والخيال الكويتي لمنطقة جبل مخاطي ، إقليم نجد الجنوبي ، المملكة العربية السعودية

Thank you Mr. Steve for providing this very important information that will benefit me in future searches
I hope you have more information
I also wish you good luck

• Like 2

Those are certainly life changing finds my friend and thanks so much for sharing your success.  Please stop in on occasion and give us something to dream about..