Where's All Calif. Beach Hunters Finds, Storm After Storm.

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of West Coast Beach Hunter finds.  I see the whole coast line getting slammed with storm after storm and high winds.  Is this not the PRIME TIME to be out there swinging exposed layers of gravels and hard-pan?  I know there has to be crusty black discs (silver coins) and the gimmer of gold beneath the coil.  Show us you mighty few & faithful... as we inlanders are snowed in and football season is over.  I know there has to be a select handful of hardcore detector abusers out there willing to brave the sharks. 

I've got me new CA style cowboy boots on and Equinox packed ready to go if the invite comes?

Boots.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

We don’t like to brag and show off our pull tab and bottle cap collections.

Um....I don’t know what to say about those bootdals/sandoots but I’m with Ridge Runner on this one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tmox said:

IMG_20190102_185631146.thumb.jpg.5bb58eb093a57a09ba9626dc84424ebe.jpgOk, here is a black disk; 1859S

IMG_20190102_185023781.jpg

Very nice save TMox.  Please give us the story with that Seated save.  Key Date coin too (low mintage 80K) makes it even more desirable.

• Like 1

Yikes !!!!!!   LOL !!!!!!!!!!    :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have it on good authority that the central coast and norcal coastal beach hunting was just not great as the sand wasn't being pulled off the beaches.  Socal got some productive cuts, but up here just a few small pockets.  We need the surf to pull the sand off the beaches up here to uncover the old deposits.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Seeker said:

I really hope you got some leather chaps to go along with those boots or else people might look at you weird ?

Too funny! ?

• Like 2