Nokta Makro Service Center

Dear Valued Members,

As Nokta Makro Detectors, we are committed to investing in process improvements that will benefit and support our end-users. 

Due to the growing demand of our global business and our commitment to providing the best service, we are pleased to announce our new USA Service Center which will start servicing customers as of March 1, 2019.

This will help us to streamline the repair and/or replacement processes and respond to end-users on a timely manner to provide them with the best customer service experience they deserve. 

Please find below the contact info for the Nokta Makro Service Center in the USA and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. 

NOKTA MAKRO SERVICE CENTER
Email: service@noktamakrorepairs.com
Tel: 706-619-2601
Address: 7579 Nashville Street 
Ringgold, GA 30736

Best Regards,

Dilek Gonulay 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thats good news, thanks to nokta macro for working toward some of the best detectors on the market and listening to the users to improve every day. You guys are doing it right!

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Very good Dilek.

I actually called the telephone number above at my expense.
Spoke with gent named Van.
Very courteous gent.
He said they are ready to start rock and roll starting tomorrow.
I asked him which models they will service.
Van’s response was they are setup right now parts wise to service Racer models and newer.
He said though if a person has older released unit than a Racer, they might be able to help, but may have to order parts, etc to make happen.
Anyways call them if you need help.

Thought I would share.

Cheers.