Cheese

Found My First Gold Today W/ The Nox 800

Wow, gold teeth a crazy find! Nice👍

• Like 1

I meant to put 7 grams and not oz.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 6:24 PM, Cheese said:

...Found my first gold.

There's a magic about gold that just excites the finder, and even the viewers.  Don't try to fight it.  You're hooked now!

• Like 2

Hey,  You found my toofs.🤩  I got sick to my stomach last night at the local park after a 6 pack of dark and foamies and puked my dinner along with my toofs.  So cool of a find and it has happened to a few folks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Out of curiosity, how deep was the grill?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

Out of curiosity, how deep was the grill?

It was about 4" deep.

Nice shiny nippers you got there.  Your nox is well on the way to paying for itself, if it hasn't already 🙂 but watch out, once you've found some gold there is no turning back... it's an addiction.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

It was about 4" deep.

Thanks, I am trying to see how deep folks are finding gold in parks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Smithsgold
      Metal Detecting an Old Homestead

Join Jeff as he Metal Detects an Old Homesite looking for hidden Treasures.
      Hope you enjoy the video,

Jeff
    • By Cal
      This 14kt gold band was found with a whites Mx7 in the coin & jewelry mode, with 4 gain and 6x10 inch coil. This ring hit a solid 22. Wt. 4.1grams.
    • By kac
      Found this in my yard messing around with my detector. Never said it was valuable.

• By Smithsgold
      Recirculating Sluice

Testing a Recirculating Sluice and the  April Update on what we have going on . Sneak peek at our next video !!!!
      Hope you enjoy the video,
       Jeff
    • By kac
      Hit a park that used to be an estate then run by Nuns for many years then turned over to the town as a park. There is approx. 10 acres or so and most of it over grown so I figured I would hit some of the area that has been flattened down by the winter before it grows back in. Surprisingly there is tons of stuff there and doesn't seem to have been detected on. In just a few passes in a small area I found a really old remnants of a button with no marks, handful of pocket change, 18k gold earing .037oz and this old dime in pretty descent shape. New stuff dropped is probably from people sledding down the hill side.

• By mn90403
      Just up the road from where the Lytle Creek GPAA claims are they have a few near Coolgardie.  When I got there the temperature was around 39 with a little bit of wind.  I bundled and my hands in gloves still ached from the cold.  I went to a patch where we had great success for a couple of years but I managed yet another skunk after using the 7000 only for 10 hours.  There were days in the past when I got as many as 12 nuggets on a trip.  I tried hard in the wet ground and found lots of trash, some very tiny but no tiny gold from the old places or newly opened ground.  I did manage to get some nice pictures of our deserts which isn't New Zealand but not too bad either.  I enjoyed the day.
      Click on the panoramas for best viewing.  They get a little bigger.