Finally Getting More Detecting Time....

Nice work Rob...hard pulling silver out of any park these days...what about the beaches? You usually do well there. 

strick

Well done Rob.  I hope the project ended with less 'management' involved so it lets you get out more often.  I guess we'll see with more posts.

Mitchel

Strick,

I've managed some beach hunts as of late, however and surprisingly there hasn't been any significant erosion given all the storm activity.

I did manage five old (walking liberty and Barber) coins from a beach last week. See this thread under Metal detecting for Jewelry...

Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, deathray said:

Nice man. Hey...are you Nightray's buddy?

I'm good friends with Nightray.  He doesn't post on the forums any more, just lurks. 

• Like 1

Rob,  Any silver day (especially 3) is a great day at a park.  What I enjoy is the odd bits.  The small little narrow item looks to be a brooch that has enamel work in it?  Would love to see a close up of it and the ear ring is the wire ear ring, if it is sterling.  I love odd ornate pieces.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:03 PM, Cal_Cobra said:

I'm good friends with Nightray.  He doesn't post on the forums any more, just lurks. 

Tell him Dayray ? says hi! He used to detect with a guy named Rob, was why I asked. Nightray is a beast when it comes to detecting.