Sign in to follow this  
Stickwhipper

For Sale Ml Gold Monster 1000 For Sale : $625

Posted (edited)

It's found gold for me but I need threshold to drowned out my Tinnitus.

Sale includes everything that came in the box,  except the box and is a $175 savings.

The screen it perfect. No scratches. It's always had a screen protector on it.

Slight scuffing on the handle as seen in the picture. 

Good working and good looking detector.

1317482669_2019-03-0314_59.12-2.thumb.jpg.8060ce303d546a2b977f5bb92cf6e5f8.jpg

1140759211_2019-03-0314_53.51-2.thumb.jpg.86fe59f14cc1bbd63505f009a3184e9f.jpg

686012766_2019-03-0313_02.41-2.thumb.jpg.f94041db18319b7f7e5c55b4b3ea2088.jpg

Universal Shaft Adapter not shown in the picture but included with the detector.

***Answers to questions asked about this machine:

The Monster 1000 has both of the factory coils: The 5" round and 6"X10" elliptical coils.  The 5" was too "Hot"(Minelab's term), ie. touch sensitive, from the factory as many were when the machines first came out. I had MineLab replace it under warranty which they did gladly as they were very aware of this problem.

I bought the Monster new in the box, never opened from a close friend in Georgia who bought two Monsters from Gerry's Metal Detectors in Boise, Idaho, my home town. One detector for his son who lives in Colorado and one for himself.  After several months of trying to get with his son for a detecting trip, he gave up and decided to sell one.  I bought it. I had the warranty transferred to me.   Other than the hot coil issue it's run great!  I detect with a famous poster on here when ever I can and he knows it works, if it didn't he would be telling you'll.  I've been a customer of Gerry's for a long time so he might be a reference if you need one.  I guarantee that the Monster 1000 is as represented or your money back.

If you have anymore questions feel free to call me: 208.602.6096

Stickwhipper

aka: Michael Givens

Edited by Stickwhipper
Additional information

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sod
      I have a MX Sport I'd like to sale for $500.
      Used very little, like new and in good shape.
      Water proof to ten foot and comes with extra 6" coil.

• By RobNC
      I have my Minelab Equinox 600 up for sale. The package includes all factory items(detector, 11" coil with coil hardware, wired headphones, the velcro arm strap I never used, velcro coil straps). In addition to that also an extra lower rod, 6" DD coil and hardware plus another extra set of coil hardware. This detector was purchased new in Jan 2019. This 6" coil has never been out in the field and only hooked up to detector for air testing. Less than 12 hrs on this machine that has never seen any water at all. Me and the Equinox 600 just didn't "click"(for me the tones don't agree with my brain and ears). I did find right much clad coinage, a gold plated pendant and another plated medallion. Asking $675 shipped anywhere in the US except Hawaii and Alaska. Paypal Friends/Family but will accept Postal Money Orders. Not interested in trades. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Also willing to talk to serious buyers on the phone if you like. Pictures Below. I am trying to find an outer box big enough for the factory box and all items to fit in. It will NOT be shipped without an outer box covering the factory box. Thanks for looking

• By Nevada Brian
      Selling my Makro Racer 2, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it can and apparently does quite well in wet sand.  Some of the features and benefits of this detector are, Notch Filter, Iron Audio, Tone Break, iSAT, advanced discrimination ability and Deep mode.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the shaft, coil and housing, but the detector works just as good as if it were brand new.  The screen has absolutely no visible scratches and is easy to see in any light. I’m asking $400.00 which includes the 5” DD coil and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received (cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,
      Brian.

• By Nevada Brian
      Selling my Whites GMT “Goldmaster”, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it does have a waterproof search coil.  The operating frequency is 48 KHz, which is ideal for finding gold in harsh ground.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the control box stickers, shaft and coil, but the detector and coil work just as good as if it were brand new.  I’m asking $450.00 which includes the careful packing and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only, or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received(cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,
      Brian.

• By Mike Hillis
      Selling off some coils.
      First is a Mars Lion for the F70/F75.    Its a 7"DD coil with cover and hardware.   Bought it last fall.   $88.00 shipped parcel post.
      Next is a NEL Tornado for the GoldBug Pro/F19/G2+/F5 and Tek Greek series.  It comes with the cover and 1st Texas bolt and nut.    $88.00 shipped parcel post.  
      Next is a NEL Sharpshooter for the F5/Tek Greek series.  I comes with cover and 1st texas bolt and nut.  I bought this used with some coil cable damaged.   Looks like a mouse chewed on it here and there.   Works fine.   $65 shipped parcel post.  A bit dirty as I haven't pulled the cover and cleaned it.
      Shipping has gotten expensive so I'll shipping cheapest way that i can guarantee delivery, which may include a hold for pickup.

• By IronDigger
      ....very coarse...750.00 includes shipping.