Sign in to follow this  
Poul1959

Hello From Russia !!

20 minutes ago, BeachHunter said:

Вот Это Да! Это невероятная находка! Потрясающая собака выглядит измотанной.

3er3a2lssr2j6.jpg

The dog died. She was killed by wolves.

• Sad 1

So sorry to hear that. She was a beautiful dog!

• Like 1

Greetings to you Poul, ....you have nice finds .., a nice pile of silver coins "Kopiejka", "Dienga", .,and 5 Kopiejka- Catherina...  Also, I'm sorry for your dog that he died..

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Thanks for identifying the coins. It must have been very exciting when you found them.   Were they in any type of container or bag? Do you still have them?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Poul1959 said:

This is my treasure of the time of the Great Russian Imperialist Catherine.

Welcome, Poul, and nice cache!  It appears your dog isn't as excited as you with the find.  Sorry to hear you lost her.  I've heard people say "pets are like family members".  I prefer "pets are family members."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rege-PA said:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for identifying the coins. It must have been very exciting when you found them.   Were they in any type of container or bag? Do you still have them?

They just lay in the ground. Big pile. Total Number of Coins 190. 20 coins I gave to the farmer.Coins are with me. Coins of Empress Elezaveta and Catherine. (1754 -1782). This is a copper five kopek. Big coin.

3vjiqtolnljf7.jpg

313oz4skfp357.jpg

• Like 8

That has to be a find of a lifetime! congratulations!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, and awesome finds, congratulations from California!

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Welcome to this friendly forum. Those are incredible finds from the time of two amazing rulers. Thank you for sharing them with us! The oldest coin I have ever found is from the USA 1884! I would love to find 300 to 500 year old coins.........

happy hunting

Jeff in Colorado

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dan(NM)
      I just moved back to my home state of Texas, Lago Vista, to be exact. I'm  20 minutes from Leander, 40 from Georgetown, 30 from Marble Falls. I've been hunting on and off for 30 years now. My interests are old coin, relics, shallow water hunting. I'd drive 2 hours one way to hunt if need be, thanks.
    • By geoffswansea
      just to say  a big hello my name is Geoff I live in Swansea south wales uk  I own a minelab 3030 and a minelab equinox  also own a garrett 400i (trying to sell!!)  hope to have a simplex plus very soon (end of October) my detecting buddy(ben davies) and my self have a channel on you tube  called GoG's go detecting (gogs stands for grumpy old gits )
      regards to you all 
      Geoff 
    • By cntrydncr1
      Hi everyone!  Just met our admin guy...Steve while on a detecting trip in the UK so I thought I'd join in here.  Been hunting about 12 years now.  Living in Fl I mostly do beach hunting these days but I"m a dirt digger at heart.  I use an excal in the water and the Nox in wet sand and dirt.  I travel lots and my machines always go with me.  I'm obsessed!  Happy hunting to all!
    • By microsniper
      Hey everyone, Iv been following stuff on here for years and finally got around to branching out on the forums...       I know some of you already, some from other forums, shows, outings etc, and hope to meet more great folks as I put a little more time into circulating, and socializing a bit more.      Well Id better get posting and loose my lurker status!   Cheers!   Mike
    • By Dogjello
      Hi all,just got my Equinox 600,looking forward to upgrading from my Bounty Hunter LRP.
    • By swaterhouse
      Hello 🙂
      I'm Sam from Tasmania, Australia.
      I'm new to all of this and I had a children's metal detector when I was bout 9 years of age and loved the thrill of it. Now being 26 after all these years the passion to metal detect is still strong yet I haven't since being a young child.
      I've done literally about 30+ hours of research into metal detectors, highbanker, dredge set ups etc.
      I'm going to focus at the moment on my first purchase being a metal detector.
      After much research. I've decided to proceed with the NOKTA MAKRO SIMPLEX + (with wireless headphones) - $629 AUD ( I can afterpay this - how exciting ). I plan to use this for everything except gold hunting.
      Soon as well after as mentioned much research, I'm falling towards to the QED PL2 ($1950 AUD). This detector just had a new update and reading reviews from different forums are mind blowing the price for this pi machine. It's best for my budget I've decided with the Detech 11" Ultra Sensing Coil then I will when I learn the device have an addition large search coil being a 18".. undecided but I don't need to worry about this yet! DD coils are now able to be used on QED PL2 so will have to do research on coils.
      Anyways, Just wanted to say hello and you'll be hearing plenty from me as my future kicks off with this as I've chosen to not work at the present moment for an employer I will be spending much time prospecting and soon will have a GO PRO HERO 8. I have a friend here near me with a GPX 5000 so I will run some comparisons with SIMPLEX + and also eventually the QED set up if I proceed with that unless I decide to get the GPX 4500 used for about $3500 AUD. DECISIONS!!!
      Much love 😉
      Sam