for petes sake just use your keene highbanker. I do.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, gambler said:

for petes sake just use your keene highbanker. I do.

Ha, yep that would be best I guess it’s just that I was having fun trying ? and at least my 12v volt recirculating set-up will work good for what I need I think. Most times I drag a bunch of river stuff out hunting and  wind up spending all my time swinging the zed and never do any panning or sluicing, this year I might change things up a little. 

• Like 1

I meant that in a nice way too. If you don't have your sluice dumping back into the river, I don't think anyone would bother you. I've done it right on 49 at a roadside claim several times. officials don't even slow down, they can see me from the road, and I see them.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, gambler said:

I meant that in a nice way too. If you don't have your sluice dumping back into the river, I don't think anyone would bother you. I've done it right on 49 at a roadside claim several times. officials don't even slow down, they can see me from the road, and I see them.

No worries here? all’s good this is happy land and I get it completely. I had a funny experience the one time I ran my Keene set-up on an AMRA claim and looked up from loading gravel into my hopper to see a sheriffs officer standing there watching me way back off up a long dirt road. Luckily Shannon had things worked out there and he just wanted to know how I was doing, the experience did rattle my chains a little.