Thank You Steve

spencer@wy

After my post this morning abt the events i got to thinking; this website has already got to require a commitment of time and i am asking for something that may require additional time invested, isn t he doing plenty just by hosting this site? This thought stuck with me all day and led me to create this post.

THANK YOU STEVE for creating and running this website I sincerely appreciate the enrichment it has given and the knowledge it has given/helped spread. I applaud you, and you have my respect.

• Like 5

Well said!

I agree this is the best informative place to get good reliable information from a bunch of very knowledgeable bunch of individuals. Kinda like one stop shopping,without the salesman. Rick.

• Like 1

Most of my adult life I made my living selling mining gear and other stuff. Answering questions was literally my job, and I picked up a few things over 40 years on the job. It would be waste to not continue to share what I know. And the Google ads help pay my gas bill.

Honestly though the thanks is mine to all of you. I provide the forum and set the ground rules, but you all make the forum what it is. Build it and they will come? And what is gathering here as far as I am concerned is the cream of the crop. The people with something to say worth listening too. It really is your forum, so thank you!

• Like 4