Pinpointer Question

Thanks to everyone for chiming in. The decision has come down to a choice between the TRX and the F-Pulse. The choice between these is harder than I thought for some reason, but here are the broad strokes. The TRX appears more sensitive to small and more sensitive off the end than the sides but less capable in bad ground. The F-Pulse less sensitive to small, but better in bad ground. 

The problem with that set is that I hunt small primarily as a first priority, but have been hunting more in bad ground with a pI. Since the pinpointer is only for use in turf to hunt recent drops, I am wondering if the small thing is less an issue or even if the difference between the two should be determined by these criteria at all. Hard to know relevance without side by side comparison and I really do not want to buy two of them and horse around over small difference that makes no serious difference in the real world.

The season is just beginning here, still hunting sand because the turf is not quite ready yet though most of the snow is gone now. Still time to chew it over, and still have the Garrett to use in the meantime.