Coilteks New SDC Coil

It would be great if Coiltek or Nuggetfinder made a waterproof potted coil for us California Motherload prospectors.

5x10ish size  for chasing bedrock cracks. A lot of guys use the sdc in the creeks here as they are an absolute gold getter.

• Like 2

"need for removal of components and special tools required to revert back to original....."

OK..... Im gonna catch it when I get back to OZ for this one....but i cant help myself.....?

Special tools????-----------what?  ---A  Hex driver and a flat head screwdriver....... ?  cmon mate...  lololol-----

Sorry it's my day off and I couldnt help myself!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

"need for removal of components and special tools required to revert back to original....."

OK..... Im gonna catch it when I get back to OZ for this one....but i cant help myself.....?

Special tools????-----------what?  ---A  Hex driver and a flat head screwdriver....... ?  cmon mate...  lololol-----

And that chain thing to wire your 8" back through the shaft :laugh:

• Like 2

Customs have been warned, what day are you flying in...……………….

• Like 4

11 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

We’ll see how cheeky you are when your chain breaks!,? Last time I let you watch me dig out a 3 ouncer!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On March 7, 2019 at 2:47 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Here is a fact that just happened 2 weeks ago with my staff members in AZ.  One was using his SDC-2300 with stock coil and found a small patch of nuggets.  He cleaned the patch out and called Lunk over with his GPZ-7000.  Sure enough, Lunk smiles with a golden grin.  He shows Wade exactly the spot and lets Wade listen.  Wade spent some time on the target and went through all the settings, trying to get the signal to respond and nothing.  Luck carefully removed a few inches and let the SDC check it.  Sure enough, Wade could finally hear it.  Folks it was just a matter of a few inches and Wade would have had the largest nugget of the hunt.  He feels the 11" round would have heard it and paid for the coil right there.

What was the nugget Wade missed in that small patch?  Just another 1/3 oz'er to ad to Lunks collections.

Gerry-  me thinks Wade needs a GPZ...but what do I know :biggrin:

• Like 4