Selling off some coils.

First is a Mars Lion for the F70/F75.    Its a 7"DD coil with cover and hardware.   Bought it last fall.   $88.00 shipped parcel post.

Next is a NEL Tornado for the GoldBug Pro/F19/G2+/F5 and Tek Greek series.  It comes with the cover and 1st Texas bolt and nut.    $88.00 shipped parcel post.  

Next is a NEL Sharpshooter for the F5/Tek Greek series.  I comes with cover and 1st texas bolt and nut.  I bought this used with some coil cable damaged.   Looks like a mouse chewed on it here and there.   Works fine.   $65 shipped parcel post.  A bit dirty as I haven't pulled the cover and cleaned it.

Shipping has gotten expensive so I'll shipping cheapest way that i can guarantee delivery, which may include a hold for pickup.

DSCF0810a.jpg

DSCF0812a.jpg

DSCF0814a.jpg

DSCF0815.JPG

DSCF0807a.jpg

• Like 1

The NEL sharpshooter is sold.  Thanks Tod.

Mike

Liquid tape would fix up the damaged coil cable. 

https://performixcoatings.com/product/liquid-tape/

I'd be buying your Tornado if I lived in the USA! They're a damn fine coil.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By brogansown
      While most of us are basically detecting for gold, some of us and me especially, as curator of a Museum, are also intrigued by the artifacts we sometimes find.  Those bits of iron, copper, lead and bronze tell a tale and I've collected them along with photographs and genealogy to create a book about one of Eastern Oregon's earliest gold mining camp.  Eldorado and the towns nearby have been heavily detected and many of the items have been donated to the Museum thus helping me to write the book. I'm working on a mining display at the Museum and recently received an ore cart from the Sunday Hill Mine in Mormon Basin, Oregon.
      The book is done and is for sale at $41.00 for paper backs and $75.00 for the hardback - with $5.00 for postage.  Took me eight years, so I hope you like it.  email at fugates@fmtc.com

• By Buzzard
      I have a Mountain Goat Trommel  for sale . Been used 1 time In my  yard......…...asking 550.   Also have spiral wheel ,  No Spout to go between.
      Asking 250 or trade both for equinox 800.
      Also have a Thompson Drywasher in great shape  , 12v or hand crank....
      Asking 450.00
      Will not ship...located in Golden Valley AZ..can possibly meet within 100 miles
      STOCK PHOTOS

• By goldbugron
      I have a Coil Tek 14" mono coil with cover and an additional new cover, mounted on rod. $125 shipped. (Conus), and
      a Nugget Finder 6'X10' elliptical mono with cover, mounted on rod. $100 shipped. (Conus)
      Call or text Ron  1-seven seven Five-30zero-1736. PayPal or USPS money order.

• By Goldgetter
      I have ran this one season. Has 2 9hp with 2 person dive compressors,cam locks, custom clean out system, brand new hot water heater(not installed)..... testing water $8000 posible trade prefer cash. Things of interest gpz7000,sdc2300,gpx5000, toyota 4x4 4cyl only, maybe other stuff, dosnt hirt to ask. Located in ca. Pm for details 

• By IronDigger
      Used but in good condition, missing coil cover. 175.00

• By dirtman
      ===========     COIL IS SOLD  6/24/19  ===========

18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474