Selling my Whites GMT “Goldmaster”, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it does have a waterproof search coil.  The operating frequency is 48 KHz, which is ideal for finding gold in harsh ground.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the control box stickers, shaft and coil, but the detector and coil work just as good as if it were brand new.  I’m asking $450.00 which includes the careful packing and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only, or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received(cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,

Brian.

file-1.jpeg

file1.jpeg

file2-1.jpeg

file1-1.jpeg

file2.jpeg

file-2.jpeg

file.jpeg

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By schoolofhardNox
      Selling 3 coils for the Deep Tech Vista Gold. Great, hardly used condition. Sizes include 14” round, 5 ½ x 8” elliptical, 7 ½ x 11” elliptical. Skid plated are included.  $375.00 includes shipping to USA mainland. There is a catch though….. Since I never clicked with the Vista Gold and could never get it to work like the You tube videos,  I will throw in the machine as well. It’s a freebie. Hope you can work it better than me.

• By schoolofhardNox
      Selling my used Minelab CTX metal detector. Sent in last year to get repaired and has not been used since. I primarily use the GPX, so I’m selling the CTX and accessories as a package deal. I’m not looking to separate the package. The unit is in excellent operating condition. I had the  back of the unit replaced. This is the area that where the battery connects to. The lower back section was also replaced (the part that has the CTX 3030 logo.) In addition, the lower shaft was  replaced. Also replaced a while ago, was the upper shaft that goes into the detector.  The screen was replaced as well. The coils included in this package are the 11” coil w/ skid plate, the 6” and 12x15” coils (no skid plates). All work well and are in decent used shape. The only battery with this unit is the Alkaline pack. There are no rechargeable packs. I do have the recharger unit and cables which are included. I have the wireless unit that I will include but not sure if it still works. I did just charge it and it gave a solid green indication. I cleaned it up as best as I could. I’m also going to include the Gray Ghost waterproof headphones in decent shape. Shipping and insurance will be included. $1750.00 delivered  to the US mainland. PM me if interested, for other pictures, or for custom shipping options. Included is my beach program I used, but a factory reset can bring you right back to original settings. Thanks, George.

• By sod
      I have a MX Sport I'd like to sale for $500.
      Used very little, like new and in good shape.
      Water proof to ten foot and comes with extra 6" coil, Manuel and original box.

• By Nevada Brian
      Selling my Makro Racer 2, as I have several detectors that I can’t swing all at once and it would be a shame for this machine to sit in a closet.  As the original owner I can testify this machine has been well cared for and never used in or around water, although it can and apparently does quite well in wet sand.  Some of the features and benefits of this detector are, Notch Filter, Iron Audio, Tone Break, iSAT, advanced discrimination ability and Deep mode.  There are minor scratches/scuffing on the shaft, coil and housing, but the detector works just as good as if it were brand new.  The screen has absolutely no visible scratches and is easy to see in any light. I’m asking $400.00 which includes the 5” DD coil and USPS shipping to the lower 48, USA only or a local pickup.  Please pm me if you’re interested or would like to make an offer.  I will ship after payment has been received (cash) or cleared (check).  Thank you,
      Brian.

• By Mike Hillis
      Selling off some coils.
      First is a Mars Lion for the F70/F75.    Its a 7"DD coil with cover and hardware.   Bought it last fall.   $88.00 shipped parcel post.
      Next is a NEL Tornado for the GoldBug Pro/F19/G2+/F5 and Tek Greek series.  It comes with the cover and 1st Texas bolt and nut.    $88.00 shipped parcel post.  
      Next is a NEL Sharpshooter for the F5/Tek Greek series.  I comes with cover and 1st texas bolt and nut.  I bought this used with some coil cable damaged.   Looks like a mouse chewed on it here and there.   Works fine.   $65 shipped parcel post.  A bit dirty as I haven't pulled the cover and cleaned it.
      Shipping has gotten expensive so I'll shipping cheapest way that i can guarantee delivery, which may include a hold for pickup.

• By IronDigger
      ....very coarse...750.00 includes shipping.