Another Moliagul Speci

At least you have something to show for your efforts.  Try the SDC-2300 on it just to get an idea for those who have an SDC and keep dreaming GPZ.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

hey Gerry.   We tested it yesterday against a 2300 and the 7000 could get it a tad deeper but there wasn`t a lot in it.    Dave

• Like 2

Yeah, will be interesting to see if the Coiltek extremes give the SDC that boost, doubt any PI will match the Z overall but that is a personal opinion and will be debated for many more years. Top debate because through it we are getting aftermarket coils for both PIs and Zs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, klunker said:

Perhaps if you spent less time solving your rubix cube you would spend more time prospecting. There just has to be more rich quartz nearby

ah but there`s the thing Lunk. I have never been able to solve a rubix cube in my life.  The only reason I own that rubrics cube is one day, on a completely unrelated search, I came across a site that claimed to be able to solve any rubics cube in 19 moves or less, and I bought the cube to see if it was true.   It is ?

http://rubiksolve.com/

• Like 1

Hi Dave

Well done.Nice to see you are still finding these little specimens.

I will be back in Aussiland soon so pie in Dunoolly in the morning, detect few hours, dinner in Maryborough and enjoying your company.Looking forward to get few little ones.

GoldEN

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 12:43 PM, phoenix said:

ah but there`s the thing Lunk.

Actually that post was made by Klunker and not me, but I have been a huge fan of the Rubik’s cube since its debut in 1980! ?

• Like 1