Last Summer's Find At Jack Wade Creek, Ak

Cool find.  I'm assuming it is a bucket loader tooth?

I found one of those on a Southern California Beach where they had been pushing up sand. 

Mitchel

I kinda figured my Monster was maybe about a 10" machine for the most part?  It's good to know that when I get the coil over a 28 lb nuggie @ 18" it won't be missed....!!!!!

On 3/15/2019 at 5:46 AM, AkNugget said:

Not exactly gold,  :sad:   but needless to say the Gold Monster went crazy!  No problem picking it up at 18" deep.  28 lbs.

Neal

Excavat _Tooth.jpg

It looks like a "MONSTER" tooth too me ?

• Haha 1

Yep there's lots of iron parts in the ground at Jack Wade, Years ago I was privileged to meet the old miner that had a lot of property there. A very nice old timer and he gave me permission to hunt on his claims..He wanted me to check with him everyday and I thought that was more then fair..His cabin was on the claim that has most of the buildings still intact.. I laugh to myself still, about him calling me the Detective ... I had good luck on the claims in fact I'm still part owner of some ground on the lower end of the valley....Here' a. Photo of typical JW gold, heavy. Shotty nice looking nuggets. That piece came out of a bedrock crack that produced about 9 nice nuggets, this one is 1.5 ozs.......

IMG_3489.JPG

• Like 4