I Hit A Homerun With The Nox

Dan(NM)

Dan - big congrats and what a haul.  Got my first Eagle Plate last year...with the Nox, no less, and some early silver, buttons, and a few minie balls on one of the best detecting days ever for me - so I can relate to the joy you are feeling.  Great saves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

IMPRESSIVE!!  WOW!  Great hunt, Dan -- a whole pile of super finds, AND a bucket lister, to top it off!!

CONGRATS!!!

Steve

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great finds with the nox!!  So far I have only been able to find a couple of small portions of destroyed Breast plate.  

• Thanks 1

Congrats on a super hunt. I bet you go back and pound that place all over again. I find a nice steady, slow to mid speed swing works best for depth (as far as coil control is concerned). Good luck there and keep us posted. That breast plate is perfect!!!

• Thanks 1

Dan I don't know if you have the Equinox 15" coil, but I did well with it at one of my pounded to death relic sites the first time out with it.  Just a thought....

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Dan I don't know if you have the Equinox 15" coil, but I did well with it at one of my pounded to death relic sites the first time out with it.  Just a though....

Mine will be here next Tuesday ?

• Like 1

I've been pretty impressed with it.  Obviously it's not the best option for heavy iron, but I was able to pluck two seated dimes and a barber dime out of a hard worked sea of nails and bullet shell area, which impressed the heck out of me ?

• Like 1