Sign in to follow this  
g-man

Purchasing An XP Orx

Hey G-man, send a PM to SkiWhiz on the Dankowski forum, he just gave me a killer deal on on an ORX, he had two dealer samples that went for 630.00 apiece, I was lucky enough to get one.

• Like 1

soooooo, you guys that have both Equinox and XP Deus/Orx,  which one has an edge in separation in trashy park-type areas, comparing same type/size coils of course.....

18 hours ago, g-man said:

soooooo, you guys that have both Equinox and XP Deus/Orx,  which one has an edge in separation in trashy park-type areas, comparing same type/size coils of course.....

Inquiring minds (and me) want to know this answer. 😁 I know there's a bunch of variables, but I would love to hear opinions from people who own and hunt with both. I'm currently learning both machines and it's hard to have one in both hands for comparison. 🤷🏼‍♂️😄

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By groundscanner
      Has anyone had this issue?  Occasionally when charging my elliptical HF coil it will not start the 3 second on/3 seconds off indicator once it is charged.  I changed it for hours yesterday and the most it would do would be that the light would occasionally flicker.  Finally I took it off charge and the controller indicated that the coil was fully charged. The coil seems to function fine other than that.
      Thanks
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Bharp Detecting Published on Mar 10, 2019
      Compared the x35 9" coil and the High Frequency Elliptical coil on both XP ORX and the XP Deus using the same settings on 2 different targets next to iron and coal. The first target was a Confederate GA State Seal button and the second was a piece of ornate Colonial gold.

• By groundscanner
      It finally stopped raining for a couple of days and I was able to get to the farm and try out the new ORX on a couple of old tenant house sites.  These old sites date from around the 1930's or so based on the coin dates.  They also sit on or near older sites so you are never sure what you will find.
      Coin deep was too sparky for me on these sites due to the massive amounts of iron and nails.  I switched back and forth between Coin Fast at 15.2 and 28.8k, standard settings with iron tone "on".  I found the 28.8 frequency to be my favorite.  Once while running in 15.2k I noticed a small aluminum brad on top of the ground (about the size of a match head).  In 15.2 I didn't get even a peep out of it.  I then switched to 28.8 and got a nice loud tone.  The separation in the extreme trash was excellent!
      My better finds for the day was 3 Wheaties, 1 War nickel, 2 Mississippi tax tokens, 1 Louisiana tax token, part of a broken spur, a broken tent tensioner, and one D Buckle.
      Thanks for viewing,
      MT

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Video is 58 minutes and change.

• By calabash digger
      Looking at the filters in coin fast and deep..

• By Fskafish
      I keep hearing dont buy an orx u can get a deus for the same price, i cant find a deus for that price unless its with the ws4 controller. I know u czn get an orx for about 799, can u get a deus with out the ws4 puck for 799 to 899?