Has Anyone Used The Blisstool V6 Beast?

As a fan of analog beep and dig machines over flashy displays I came across the Blisstool Beast and the depth tests and target separation seem really impressive. Has anyone used one?

I’ve used and owned the V3, V5 and Currently still have a V6. 

The V6 does well, unfortunately in my area can’t operate with high Gain but still get very good depth. Have all the coils, mainly use the elliptical coil and 10”. The 15” is to big for my area, due to mineralization.

Probably my favorite non-metered detector, has an ore mode which increases recovery speed for poor soil conditions or in areas laced with iron. 

Has its strengths, and some weakness as well.

Paul

• Like 2

Hello Kac,

Your post here motivated me to get the V6 ready for another hunt,  auctually used it last weekend for test comparison with other detectors in poor soil but only used it for testing purposes.

If weather permits, will take her out tomorrow at a relic site.  Earlier, mentioned it is probably my favorite non-metered detector. It’s has it’s strengths, one being the ore mode turns the V6 into a very fast recovery detector enhancing its usage in mineralized soil or detecting in extremely trashy areas laced with iron.

Hope you continue using the V6,  please share future experiences both positive and negative. The only negative I’m seeing with the V6 is loosing depth in mineralized soil, otherwise it’s a good performing detector.

Paul