Sign in to follow this  
Jim McCulloch

Dealer Sale New Book: Advanced Nuggetshooting With The Goldmaster 24K

I have just published a highly informative book entitled "Advanced Nuggetshooting with the Goldmaster 24k." It is a Goldmaster 24k-oriented MAJOR revision of my popular "Advanced Nuggetshooting - How to Prospect for Gold with a Metal Detector" book.  It is 98% advanced nuggetshooting techniques. I am offering it, AUTOGRAPHED, PLUS my pamphlet "GMT 24k Controls and Recommended Settings" cheat-sheet, for $10.00, postpaid, to Continental US addresses. Payment via PayPal, to my account ophirau@gmail.com. Payment by check also accepted; contact me for more info. OR, for those of you who don't already have the original "Advanced Nuggetshooting - How to Prospect for Gold with a Metal Detector," I am offering the extensively-revised 2019 Edition, postpaid, autographed, for $9.95. HH Jim PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ORDER, PLEASE ALSO SEND ME AN EMAIL PROVIDING YOUR ACTUAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. PAYPAL DOES NOT PROVIDE SUCH. THANKS.

• Like 5

Greetings Jim, and good luck with the new printed edition.
Does the 24K edition cover using the controls and features of it specifically, along with any tips ???
I don't own 1 yet but am planning on it soon.
Thanks
Frank C.

Hey Jim, I'm going to order one right now.

Jim

Frank, my book builds upon, and adds to, what already appears in the "Goldmaster 24k Advanced Guide." The primary focus is optimal user techniques. The cheat sheet offers simplified tuning instructions, and, more importantly, optimal tuning settings. HH Jim

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I'll have to order one.

Mike

Edited by Mike Hillis
didn't belong here.

Jim, I want to thank you for getting your new publication out to me so quickly. Advanced Nuggetshooting With The  Goldmaster 24k is a great read, packed with practical information and useful tips for getting maximum performance in the goldfields from White’s latest offering. Well done!

• Like 2

Lunk, thanks for the kind words. It is selling very well, and all the comments have been very positive. One person told me that he couldn't get a signal on a small test nugget using the factory preset setting,  but once he employed my advanced settings the 24k now screams over the test nugget. HH Jim

Jim's Metal Detectors (760) 401-7514 Ophirau@gmail.com

• Like 5

"Advanced Nuggetshooting with the Goldmaster 24K" is selling very well, even to places outside the US to buyers who are willing to pay the modest additional shipping fees. Many thanks to those who have already purchased it, and for the kind words from same regarding the book's content. HH Jim

• Like 2

Sales are still impressing me, so it's time to bump this advertisement up.

Jim, 

Just sent my order in also. Thanks,

Bill

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jim McCulloch
      TOTALLY NEW, never used, never mounted. This is the white plastic with blue label CONCENTRIC version. For the entire lineup of pre-24k Goldmasters. Original price $249.95, my price, postpaid, to lower 48 states, is $110.00.
    • By Rege-PA
      DETECH 32in CONCENTRIC is now shipping.
      $1299.00 Shipped
      PM for ordering.
      CREEK DETECTOR SALES    724 446 9433

• By Gerry in Idaho
      I have an excellent and hardly used Garrett ATX Deep Seeker Pulse Induction gold/jewelry/relic detector package with both coils.  Just had the cam lock replaced and unit tested.  All works like new 100%.  $1799 and it's yours.  Just ask Steve how well he did with this same model on the beaches in Hawaii.  Or ask Lunk , see the gold he found with it.  See attached photo of their Success (last 2 pics) and the detector, it's package and excellent condition.

• By AMDS
      We have the Equinox 600 in stock now with a digging tool, tool belt with deluxe trash/treasure pouch, carry bag, and free shipping. Also included for a limited time (stock on hand) a 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter cable, a $44.99 value for free. Package retail value $818.84, yours for $649
      Equinox 600 Package Deal
      Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS)
      3222 Commercial Drive
      Anchorage, AK 99501
      907-277-1741
      email parts@akmining.com

• By AMDS
      We got in a Keene ST1 Shaker Table as a sort of experiment, not having normally stocked this type of item before. Well, it's still here and it needs to find a home. So we are eating all the shipping to Alaska and selling this for Keene's recommend price of $3395 (no tax in Anchorage). And to make it a real deal we are also throwing in the $275 ST1B Base for free!
      From the Keene website:
      "This is a compact shaker table that will concentrate gold and other values down to 500 mesh and will process up to 800 pounds of placer or hard rock material per hour! Absolutely ideal for use with rock crushers and active placer operations. You can process material up to 1/4 of an inch with this table and it is equipped with built in nugget traps. All eccentrics have ball bearings for long life and precision action. The ST1 comes equipped with a magnetic separator that helps liberate the gold and provides for superior recovery.
      The ST1 Table has 4 discharge ports, an essential system for the professional:
      Port #1: Pure Gold
      Port #2: Roughing Port
      Port #3: Midlings
      Port #4: Tailings
      This table must be bolted down (see optional ST1B base) and requires a 110 Volt power source. Dimensions are 43" x 17""

We also  have a clearance sale going on all in stock gold dredges that have an air compressor on them. Lots of other deals so stop by or give us a call!

AMDS Suction Dredges On Sale Now!
      Alaska Mining & Diving Supply (AMDS)
      3222 Commercial Drive
      Anchorage, AK 99501
      907-277-1741
      parts@akmining.com
      www.akmining.com
    • By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
          I can get some pictures up, but I have two really good, used Minelab Pulse Induction metal detectors.  I have a Minelab GP 3000 and a Minelab GPX 4000.  I'm asking $1000.00 firm for the GP 3000 and $1500.00 for the GPX 4000.  This price does not include shipping, so we would have to figure out shipping.  
      Both units have stock accessories and some extras.  I will post more details later, but I know both of these units will sell quickly. 
      If you're interested, contact me at -
      Rob's Detector Sales
      rob@robsdetectors.com 
      Thanks!