I Am New Here

Erik_in_Mission

Hello to everybody. Iam new here.?

Thank you for the quick and simple registrationprocess. 

Iam a total newbie with detecting, honestly i newer did it before.

A friend (hes from Tanzania)of mine and me want to search for some Gold in his country cause there are many places where you can find something. I think its the third biggest goldexporter in africa.

Now i started to reseach about which detector we could use for our project. So i came to the conclusion to buy this a GPZ 7000 from minelab. At first i was pretty sure  about this decision but now i found out there are also machines called soil-scanner or soils radar (here a website i found: https://www.idc-detektor.de/webshop/3d--radar--professionell/3d-bodenscanner--radar/   , sorry its in german).

So i really need experts who can help me. People who have experience/practice with these things and can help to take a good decission so that i dont missuse my money for a machine which is not really working. 

Please help me also to use the forum in the right way. I dont what do disturb someone by posting something in the wrong place.

Thanks for your support and special thanks to the inventor of this forum.

With friendly regards.

Erik

• Like 2

Stick with Minelabs, the number one choice of professional prospectors worldwide. There are less expensive alternatives but nothing better. Beware the many vendors who want to take your money by making excessive claims. No metal detector made can find gold nuggets, even the largest ones, more than a few feet deep. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My friend don't waste your money.

I'm in Niger and I bought the Germans detector called GPA1000 suggested for me as the deep possibility to found the underground Gold is 15m. I use it for 3 months across all the gold area without nothing. It can't found nothing. At the end I realise that the Germans Detectors are mad and delivered with wrong informations. 

At the end advice you just to work with Minelab product called GPZ.7000 with 14inc coil. He is the best detector I try in the world.

Good luck

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Iam sorry for that my friend.

I heard about the KTS Detectors. Good people told me not to buy that cause its not working. I belive its like FAKE. Hands off!

I think there is a reason that they have a manual in turkey and in arbic language.

https://kts-electronic.com/de/bodenanalysierer-gpa-1000.html