I have a MX Sport I'd like to sale for $500.

Used very little, like new and in good shape.

Water proof to ten foot and comes with extra 6" coil, Manuel and original box.

0226191021-1.jpg

• Similar Content

• By dirtman
      18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474

• By IronDigger
      Found this 19.53 gram lunker years ago...I call it  " snoopy " ..if anyone's interested   send me a message. 

• By PG-Prospecting
      Detech 17X21 DD SEF coil.  Used only a few times, in great condition.  $250
      Im located in Virginia.  

• By goldbugron
      NEW package/price.  The GPX-4000 comes with an 11" Minelab DD coil, 11" Coil Tek Anti-Interference coil, harness, battery with charger, new Koss UR-30 headphone, and 2 Docs bungee cords. $1100 shipped (USA). I accept PayPal or USPS money order. Call or text Ron. Seven seven five 300-1736.

• By WesD
      Half ounce lot of nuggets sourced from the historic El Dorado and Placer County American River gold belt. Total weight: 15.65 grams $700
    • By goldbugron
      I found these while going through my detecting stuff. They are brand new and I know they fit the GP Extreme. I'm not sure if they work on earlier model Minelab detectors. I am asking $25 each shipped (con USA). Contact Ron by text or phone at seven seven five 300-1736.