• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Is there anyone that for any reason still prefers the older version 1.5.0 software over the newer 1.7.5? If so, why? Just curious.
      Equinox - How To Check Version Or Rollback To Older Version
    • By Dave.H
      Some folks here may find this interesting, I certainly did!
      Testing my equinox 800 in my home test garden today, ground not high on mineralisation, but full of iron, old rusty nails etc.
      Had a silver UK sixpence 1930's buried only about 4/5 inches deep iron nails below and all around. (Difficult target)
      Imagine a clock face, I'm sweeping from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock , good 2 way tone, no problem, now sweeping from 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock, 1 way signal, one tone only sweeping from left to right (from 3 o'clock back to 9 o'clock)
      Here's the interesting discovery reference ground balance, on my test garden there's so much iron getting a true GB is impossible, when I do try to auto GB it jumps up to the high 90's! However most of my permissions here in the UK read a GB in the mid 40's to the mid 50's so generally that's where I leave my GB most of the time.
      Ok GB set at 50, one way target from 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock, sweeping from 3 back to 9 gives me a one way tone.
      Increasing the GB to 90 gave the opposite, still a one way tone, but in reverse ,now sweeping from 9 back to 3,, still a good 2 way tone sweeping from 12 to 6!
      Lowering the GB to 75, amazing, perfect 2 way tone, 3 to 9,, and 9 to 3.
      Just thought I would share this as I found the results very interesting!
      (GB set at 0 gave no tone whatsoever from 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock)
      Program used field 2 , 50 tones, multi, discrimination -9/+1, iron bias 1, stock 11" coil, sensitivity (tried 17/21 not a great deal of difference)
      Regards Dave. H

• By phoenix
      A couple of months ago I put out a call for the parts list for the WM12 because my original WM12 was taking forever to charge.          At the same time I bought the replacement battery, I also bought some heavier charging cables because I have about half a dozen devices that all use the same cable. I bought cables that were listed as suitable for external hard drives and they were about 6 bucks each. Because I kept changing cables on different devices I don`t even know now what cables came with the WM12.         Anyway, with the heavier charging cables my original WM12 now charges QUICKER than the newer WM12, so I don`t need to fit the battery.        Maybe, if your WM12 is getting sluggish charging, it may not be the battery, it may be the cable breaking down.   Just a thought.    Dave

• By lepreshawn
      Is there any wireless headphones on the market that support aptx low latency codec and can take a rain shower or a splash of water?
      If not, someone needs to make them. 
    • By calabash digger
      Testing the program on numerous targets..

• By calabash digger
      Testing out the Jones beach Land program...