Depth Gauge

Dig It

On 3/21/2019 at 10:23 AM, Dig It said:

Knocking the cobwebs off myself & machine, didn't really have any problems last season, actually thought the depth gauge was close enough. Most likely didn't adjust properly, I also detect by tones as well, I just wasn't use to depth gauge being that far off. I've about had it with 6 months of winter, more fun when I was younger. Bought a newer full size truck & a toy hauler come the end of August ( after a day or 2 at the Alaska State Fair ) it's off to N. Nevada 1st and then I will let the weather push me south till I end up in S. Arizona meeting up & detecting with like minded folks.... Then drive back to Alaska for summer & repeat. But it wasn't a waste of time, I did get Grizz12 on some thawed ground for his 1st detecting session, & I did find that 1961 nickel, even though I was looking for that 1st ring find, so I'm not worried.... Just have to be ready for my 1st nugget hunt trip come middle of May.   

Thawed ground?? Did you forget my little ice dance that landed me on my butt?? LOL

Thanks for getting me started, I had a great time. I need to find a laminated cheat sheet like you have or start carrying the manual in a backpack. 

• Haha 1

That was a GOOOD dance !!!! But some bank ice is melting, time to detect some creek banks before water rises to much, and it comes up fast !!!! You In ???

Can't promise there won't be any Ice to Dance On !!!!    Haha !!!!!!!!!!!      :biggrin:

I'll text you...