A Few Recent Finds...

steveg

First hunt in a LONG time; I was happy that I was able to prove to myself that I haven't totally forgotten how to run the Equinox!

Oh -- the 1916 Merc?  The mint mark -- if there was one -- was worn off...  ?   LOL!

Steve

3-16-19FindsFM.JPG

• Like 6

Steve, 
I feel your pain. Circumstances here at Tinker have kept me away from my MD for months. Only out once local in since October, and just for a few modern coins.
They have control burned a lot of areas on base this last couple of weeks, so the tall 3ft grass is down to nubs which is great because a lot of the areas burned were the old housing areas that we have discussed hunting previously. 
Sometime in the next few weeks, I'm going to start hitting those areas and I'll give you a buzz and try to get you up here with me for a day or two.
I know you are entering your 'peak' season for work, so you'll have to let me know when you are available. 
Going back through the Nox manual trying to remember what I previously knew, but the brain has flushed!

(12"x15" coming in this week! 6" on order but my dealer is waiting on shipments).

Check in with you soon... In the meantime, I have cleaned and stocked our under-garage tornado shelter and made sure that the most important item was properly hidden...a fifth of Irish Whiskey! ??

• Like 1

Elf --  

Sounds like you have been as busy as I have!  Yep, busy time of year, but I am sure I can squeeze in a hunt or two!  I look forward to it!  

Sounds like the base's controlled burns have been a good thing, that might open up a few spots to find a couple of goodies!

Steve

P. S. -- let's hope you don't need to spend much time in that tornado shelter this spring!  ?

• Like 1

Thanks, guys.  It was nice to get out and remind myself how much fun this hobby is!  ?

(Thanks for the kind words, Chase -- glad you are liking the shaft!)

Steve