Fisher Impulse AQ Video - Hrs® Highly Reactive System

3 hours ago, Carolina said:

Well if this is aimed at me, then I would say nothing I said is false. I made no personal attack as on the other forum you reference, only observations. If my comments were taken as negative comments I’m sorry they were not meant to be. That does bring up an interesting thought though. Only positive comments allowed, no room for discussion or debate on this forum ? I thought this was a forum for discussion which leads to information and knowledge. And as far as your blocking comment, doesn’t it work both ways? Maybe block me if my comments seem off  line. Again I’m sorry if I offended anyone, not sure how many times it needs to be said. 

I in turn will apologize for perhaps being overly protective of what I call "information providers". Having been on the receiving end I may be oversensitive to what I tend to perceive as posts that question peoples motivations, generally with an assumption of ill intent such as a desire to deceive. So let's call it good and move on. It's really simple, we are here to talk detectors, not people, and to have fun doing it. If people are not here to have fun then they are taking metal detecting way too seriously. These are honestly just toys, not worth two cents drama in anybody's life.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LE.JAG said:

quieter
and therefore deeper = on gold

I'm hoping it's that Silent in the deeper salt water. A very big plus when working with a new "helmet".....head phones.

Thank you for the information provided. Both You and Alex T.  Seems to be several little delays going on but hopefully we will see it by summer....

I just wanted to say that i value people like Rick and Le Jag!  Who have taken the time; and the flak; to keep us as informed as they can!

I don't care what company makes the "Toys"!   Or when/if they will go to market! 

What i do care about is product quality: Get It Right!!  And service: Keep It Right!! The rest does not concern me in the least, and will work itself out!

It's as simple as that! 👍👍

• Like 3

On 1/31/2020 at 2:30 PM, LE.JAG said:

No problem for me
anyone can ask questions ..

Thank you sir for replying to my observations (comments) and am glad you were not offended by them. My comments on the Tarsacci and CTX were only in relation to the reactivity. I acknowledge that FBS technology has been around a long time and yes the TDI a PI is deeper. At the present time I use the Tarsacci as it suits my needs and is deep also. I see my observation on the port ventral were correct, and I meant no harm, again only a observation. At 4.5 lbs 1/2 lb lighter than the CTX I would enjoy that style maybe a pelican case for the controls. Again I meant no harm and do enjoy your’s and Rick’s post’s on your adventures, your testing and updates on the ImPulse. Without them we would all be in the dark.

• Like 3