Sign in to follow this  
mh9162013

Wanted Wtb: Broken Or Working Pinpointers

I need to replace my current pinpointer (I think it's a Bounty Hunter), but I don't want to use a 9V battery with my new pinpointer. I will probably buy a Minelab Pro-Find, Fisher F-Pulse, Whites TRX or the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT (aka: the Garrett Carrot). But if I buy one that uses a 9V battery, it's staying in the package until I have a functional method or operating it without a 9V battery. Because using the Minelab or Garrett Carrot is my preference, I will plan on examining the feasibility of running either with AAA batteries (lithium, NiMH LSD and alkaline).

Therefore, I need a pinpointer to work on when trying to size everything, but I don't want to work on a fully functional one, in case I break it during development. So I'm looking for anyone who might have any of the following pinpointers:

Minelabs Pro-Find 35 (primarily)
Garrett Carrot Pro-Pointer (maybe)

I'm willing to pay $5 per propointer + your actual cost of shipping. I can pay via Paypal and will add $1 to cover the fee. If you feel a higher price is warranted, let me know why and I may be willing to give you more. For example, if you have a Garrett Pro-Pointer and the only thing wrong with it is a broken switch, I'd be willing to pay more than $5 for it.

Oh, and I'm only looking for sellers in the USA (to save on shipping costs on my end, that's all).

Thanks for looking!

Update: Now only looking for Pro-Find 15 or 35 pinpointers. Now willing to pay $10 and up (plus shipping), depending on unit's condition.

EDIT: I'm also willing to buy fully functional units, too. We can negotiate prices.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By snakejim
      What's it worth for a GP Extreme like new? A friend has one like new with 3 coils, 8"mono, 11DD, and 18"DD. Has a Hard case with it.
      He wants $600. Is it worth it?
      Thanks!
      Rattlesnake Jim
    • By Rivers rat
      Hi to all i am still looking for the tiny elliptical concentric to put on my LOBO,i am looking everywhere so far no luck...........dont have Facebook so no sure if there is any for sale there........

Contact me by mail or PM if you own one or know someone who owns one

Cheers

RR
    • By IronDigger
      Looking to buy a small DD coil for my gpx....if anyone has one let me know.. don't care about brand..as long as its in good shape and works.