WM12 Parts Info

The 7000 has been out for 4 years now and my original WM12 is taking forever to charge. Somewhere on Steves forums is a parts list for the WM12 and I have no idea how to find it.  Could somebody put up a link to the parts list please.   Thanks. Dave

Thanks for that JW and Steve. It took me a while to find the battery on Ebay. This seller is apparently in Australia but the name of the store is Battery UK.    Anyway, where ever the battery is coming from, I bought one.? Dave

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Replacement-Battery-For-MINELAB-0303-0036/302942371755?hash=item4688c5bfab:m:mCM_WXg0clnpJ4fQMkIMQ9A

• Like 2

On ya folks, many thanks, must get one, mines still going AOK but it is due, 4 years of reliable use, aie where would we be without Lithium batteries, Ebay and Steve . Another top China source for lots of stuff, especially electronics, kits etc... Banggood, names a bit off, bit dearer but good reliable service usually 2-3 weeks delivery.

• Like 1

hey Simon  . Yeh mate i`ll let you know how it goes.  Estimated delivery is 3 days to 3 weeks which kind of tells me it`s not being posted from Australia. The test for me will be how long it takes to charge. I run twin WM12`s and the newer one charges in about a quarter of the time the older one takes.    And look as I might, I could not find the genuine thing in any google search. It`s bound to be there somewhere but I couldn`t find it.  Dave

5 hours ago, phoenix said:

is 3 days to 3 weeks which kind of tells me it`s not being posted from Australia.

That will be a good indication Phoenix. 

If it is 3 days it came from China.  

If it takes 3 weeks then it was definitely sent from within Australia via Aus Post  ?

• Haha 2