Another Small SDC Nugglet

My office computer woes shut me down this afternoon. Soooo, I left it to the IT guys and escaped for a short swinging session with the SDC. Found this little .2 subgrammer within 10 seconds of turning the machine on! It was left for me courtesy of a dry washer who, obviously, did not believe in detecting his tailing pile. I walked up to the pile that was maybe thirty yards from my truck turned the machine on performed a quick balance swung over the top of the pile and BANG... Signal! Out came this little guy. There were four piles within a few yards of each other so I kicked them all down and detected them. This was the only one. Climbed back in the truck and was out of there in about an hour. I think this is what they mean when one "turns lemons in to lemon aid". Not huge by any stretch but it beat the skunk.

post-702-0-62885900-1431051184_thumb.jpg

Dean

• Like 3

WTG Dean!

What a great day of work.  Enjoys cleaning the environment and occasional gold nugget too. :)

Nice job Dean. I'll let you know when I'm up there next time so maybe we can get out and cover some ground. Should be around the weekend of the 23rd or 30th. If one of those works better for you let me know.

Ed