Reputable Retailers?

I’ve purchased from Gerry’s Metal Detectors for many years before he asked me to join his team of detector training staff, and he always went above and beyond with exceptional customer service. No matter what type of detecting you have in mind, whether it be coin, relic, jewelry, cache, beach, gold nuggets or meteorites, Gerry will quickly find the detector that’s right for you...he’s like the custom tailor of metal detecting!?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lunk said:

I’ve purchased from Gerry’s Metal Detectors for many years before he asked me to join his team of detector training staff, and he always went above and beyond with exceptional customer service. No matter what type of detecting you have in mind, whether it be coin, relic, jewelry, cache, beach, gold nuggets or meteorites, Gerry will quickly find the detector that’s right for you...he’s like the custom tailor of metal detecting!?

Nice tribute to Gerry, seems like a great guy, and from what I've seen, he's very willing to help people out too.

I'd love to meet him some day.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lunk said:

Gerry will quickly find the detector that’s right for you...he’s like the custom tailor of metal detecting!?

Exactly... sort of like a match.com for people and metal detectors :smile:

strick 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cant say I am Reputable yet as a dealer. I just became one. I am known pretty well for the facebook group Metal Detecting Buy Sell Trade USA Only. https://www.facebook.com/groups/749287428435998/ Come check out the group. Mostly used gear and lots of great deals to be had. I am based out of Elko Nv and have been swinging detectors since 2013. My favorite machine currently is the Xp deus. Hit me up if you guys need anything. Metaldetectingbuyselltradeusa.com1871909246_JoelsBSTUSA.thumb.jpg.b71f1907980b41a18de8e0758ae1aa2d.jpg

• Like 1