2 New Videos Of Last Season

Hi Steve, Guy's

We posted 2 new videos on or youtube channel.

Access our channel through the link in my signature.

We appreciate feed back from our viewers so don't be afraid to leave comments or like/dislike our videos.

There's also a third on the way soon so just subscribe if you like our vids.

Thanks guys hope you enjoy!!!!!

• Like 6

No bitches from this fella, although the missus wasn`t impressed called time-out from renovations.  That's inspirational stuff Definitely bugger the renovations and off this weekend.

Thanks Vic

The second vid should appear soon youtube is still doing something and it hasn't appeared yet.

I would definitely try keep the missus happy Vic as the season is about to kick in to full swing!

Missus is AOK she knows as winter approaches is time for the mistress, the Goddess of Gold to rule, winter is coming on early, suspect Jack Frost is less than a month away. The renovations will still be there in summer, a good time to do them with care.

The thanks is mine Dale for the vid, look forward to the clean up. Have subscribed, as suggested but have no idea what that means.

Thanks Dale for that. I always enjoy your expeditions. What type/brand of head phones are you using? The ones that can fit under your hat? I'm looking for something like that. 

strick

Thanks Dale for that. I always enjoy your expeditions. What type/brand of head phones are you using? The ones that can fit under your hat? I'm looking for something like that. 

strick

Thanks mate

They are sennheiser pmx 680 sports headphones simply the best in ear phones there is!

Youll never use any others after you use them.

• Like 1

These are some of the most interesting and personable detecting videos I have ever seen.

I know the extra time and thought it takes to go about putting one of these tales together

and am most appreciative of the effort. You guys clearly understand the whole

process of researching and searching an area and you know your machine as well.

It is always fun and instructive to see someone who is good at what they do.

Thank you!

• Like 1

I certainly appreciate the work you all are putting into your endeavor's.  I feel the 5k walk to get to the goal and love that you guy's/gal take the time to enjoy the view as well.  Some things you just cant capture in pictures and video but your lot is doing a good job of it.  Actual prospecting and not just digging a bunch of holes!