2 New Videos Of Last Season

Good on yous Dale, both vids were good watching.

Thanks Trent

It will be an interesting season using the new beast cant wait to get into it!

i see there are a few different models of the eaphones----

Which kind do you prefer-----i know this can be a personal choice thing---but i was just curious---- i use a TDK Kleer wireless system... and even that small headset will fall off my head if i dont remember to adjust it down to my neck when digging a hole---

The earbuds seemed like they may be the ticket for me--(i have a set of Motorola that have the behind the neck piece ---- it feels weird when it touches the back of my neck sometimes---- kind of startles me....lol)

Anyways, another great video, keeps me in the right attitude for my walk in....at least i dont have to worry about the crawlers you have---my main concern is falling or twisting an ankle or knee --- it would be a very hard crawl out....

paul

i see there are a few different models of the eaphones----

Which kind do you prefer-----i know this can be a personal choice thing---but i was just curious---- i use a TDK Kleer wireless system... and even that small headset will fall off my head if i dont remember to adjust it down to my neck when digging a hole---

The earbuds seemed like they may be the ticket for me--(i have a set of Motorola that have the behind the neck piece ---- it feels weird when it touches the back of my neck sometimes---- kind of startles me....lol)

Anyways, another great video, keeps me in the right attitude for my walk in....at least i dont have to worry about the crawlers you have---my main concern is falling or twisting an ankle or knee --- it would be a very hard crawl out....

paul

Gday Paul

The ones I use are the PMX 680 sports model www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2wzd19SqZ8

• Like 1

I just noticed they arent wireless......

I really like having no cords to the detector...

I even saw a bluetooth transmitter at a truckstop that was tiny....and i already have a Motorola bluetooth headset like your senns....

I dont think i can go back to wired headsets.

But i like the style of these headsets vs my small headphone type unit because i cannnot wear a hat with mine.

I even like the earbuds that can also hear ambient noise by Sennheiser----but those wires!!!!

I just noticed they arent wireless......

I really like having no cords to the detector...

I even saw a bluetooth transmitter at a truckstop that was tiny....and i already have a Motorola bluetooth headset like your senns....

I dont think i can go back to wired headsets.

But i like the style of these headsets vs my small headphone type unit because i cannnot wear a hat with mine.

I even like the earbuds that can also hear ambient noise by Sennheiser----but those wires!!!!

I hate wires too mate I use a wirless transmitter and reciver for the 5k.

And I use the wm12 on the 7k.