Only One Nokta Dealer?

Thnx ...just got home from a 3hr each way trip to a mining shop in oroville ca. That I would not step foot back into if my life depended on it ... Called this morning before i left to make sure they had one...Price was higher when I got there it was a demo and I still paid higher than retail for it than I wanted too but after driving 3 hrs one way...oh I did get a 8.95 scoop for my pain and suffering ...yeah bad experience but I have the machine for this weekends trip so it is what it is....oh and did I mention the ride home with my wife in my ear was no joyride either...lol lol yeah she chewed most of my ass off...lol lol

NOW LETS GET SOME GOLD!!!!!

Deathray it will ...it always does ...takes more than a bad experience to jump my groove so to speak... Bad experiences are learning experiences.. ;-)

I like your attitude nuggett65! So, which model did u get? I have fors gold pro pack- I really like the vibrate mode when background noise is present(wind, running water,etc), Although I dont have alot of time with ANY model yet(gpx4500, sd2100,gmt,gm2,fors gold, & gb2 as choices) I will say it appears to be very close in sensitivity as gb & gm's. Havent found a patch yet so cant say much as far as gold sensitivity, however has dug small targets (22 bullet fragments, and what i belive was (dissappeared) a small platinum nugget w/ hint of quartz attatched) at good depths.

Tomorrow I will be out putting some more time on fors gold, would be curious as to your experiences with your machine. Please consider a short feedback session after your initial findings. Good luck out there.

Thnx...will do ... I'm pretty excited about this machine ...heard so many great reviews on it so I figured I would give it a shot ... Still love my gb2 ...guess we gonna see how they compare... Did a simple air test last night and was amazed at the sub grain pieces it was able to hit on and the distance ...not really good at detecting yet as I am a newbie but excited about this machine and its potential...will keep y'all posted....