Andy Sabisch New Equinox Book

Wanted to see who was using the Equinox for prospecting and if you are, woudl you be willing to share settings and some find photos for the new Equinox Handbook that is getting ready to ship to the printer . . . will send a copy of the book when they come in if we can use them in the book.

Send prospecting find photos or settings to asabisch@att.net

Thanks in advance,,

Andy Sabisch

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Andy never came back to report his book is now available for purchase! :smile:

$19.95 on eBay with free shipping

$24.95 on Amazon with free shipping

If you have never read one of Andy's books.... they are truly superb. Extremely professional with high quality graphics and solid information.

equinox-series-handbook-andy-sabisch.jpg

• Like 5

Was an honor being asked to contribute a few tidbits on this one, can't wait to see how it turned out.  Mine is on the way and I will have a chance to provide first hand feedback to Andy in Gettysburg next month assisting in one of his XP/Minelab bootcamp sessions.  Perhaps he will add Equinox to the bootcamp repertoire in the future now that the book is on the street.  If anyone wants me to pass on a message or feedback to Andy personally regarding the book, just PM me.  Otherwise, post your comments here and I will make sure Andy comes back for a visit and perhaps some interactive discussion.

• Like 4

Sorry for not getting back . . . life tends to get in the way of the best laid plans at times.  We just got them in from the printer last Friday and we were out of town for a few days so we have been playing catch up trying to get books shipped out to those that per-ordered them.

Appreciate the input provided . . . . feedback has been positive so far.

Steve. . . can you shoot me an E-mail at asabisch@att.net . . have been looking for your contact information and wanted to get a copy out to you.

• Like 2

You are too kind Andy. I would not want you to spend the money or time on me. Better to sell them and put the money in your pocket. I would love to see you drop by more often though, tell people about your classes, or just whatever. Best wishes to you and yours! :smile:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ordered the book too. Would love to attend one of his camps but for the Equinox.  In eastern iowa so from Madison Wis to Des Moines IA And Peoria Ill to Rochester MN would work?

I have the 800 and will be taking it to Australia next year . A mate will be taking me to a rally or dig so hopefully i will get a nugglet or two.

I will take the small coil too.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Andy Sabisch New Equinox Book