Playing With An Old Goldmaster II, Looking For A Coil(s) Upgrade

Long Scan just means it is longer than it is wide. Remember, elliptical coils were still rare back then so just the shape was unique. It is a concentric coil that came with the Goldmaster II and V/SAT.

Brilliant, Thanks Steve, I hope I win it because they are tad more sensitive and deeper and the mild ground I will be using it, So Should be a Bonus 

John

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sent that seller 2 messages and they have not replied, so I guess I have lost that one, although the sale has ended, It does not say whether it sold or not??

I wont say what I am thinking, But I am not going to phone them from over here, Even though they list their number on the Add,

When I look at the page it says item relisted at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whites-Goldmaster-II-2-10-6X10-Longscan-Metal-Detector-Search-Coil-50kHz-/171803420606?

Don't know though beyond that.

Thanks Steve I had no Idea, I have just Bid On It so fingers crossed

Thanks Mate your A Diamond.

I Have a nice concentric 14" Whites "Sierra Gold Max" coil with cover. It's not the DD one, this concentric is no longer available.

$90 shipped

Rick, I am In The UK

When I look at the page it says item relisted at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whites-Goldmaster-II-2-10-6X10-Longscan-Metal-Detector-Search-Coil-50kHz-/171803420606?

Don't know though beyond that.

Steve, Thanks for posting that I just won the Bid, I got it for $99.99 plus $63.50 Freight,

That should give it an inch or two depth and be a little more sensitive,

Thanks again Mate,, John

PS, time for bed this time zone thing is a Killer.

• Like 1

Scary on the freight but total is still good for what looks like a new coil.

Yeah, That's In Good order considering its age, Wish I could say the same,

I got to catch up with Rick about one he's got for me, and I just bought an MXT All Pro Today as well so that will be here on Thursday,

Oh well?? Its Only Money

Thanks again Mate,, John