Addition or Addiction?

I recently purchased a SDC2300 and my wife ask," when will you have enough?"  My replay,"after the next one".......Idaho Al

• Like 4

'after the next one" bet your wife shakes her head at that, mine would for sure. Thanks for that one I`ll certainly use it. Bit like the old Irish saying re. mining "You never leave a shaft till you`ve dug it another foot".

The key is to hit fast and hit hard. Buy 7-8 detectors all at once so as to confuse and bewilder her. When you get to a certain volume all she knows is that you have lots of detectors......Then you can buy and sell at will.

strick

If I buy 7 or 8 detectors at once the only thing hit would be me ..so hard I would be confused and bewildered...lol lol lol na she wouldn't hit me but after an hr of her chewing my head off I would opt out for the death penalty...lol lol

• Like 2

I am still wondering how them ZED guys came up with 10 grand each to buy them things? Did they remortgage their house, take on 3 jobs, sell their first born, rob their retirement accounts, run up the credit card, or just happen to have 10 grand sitting around to toss away? I wonder what they figger the payback time will be, days, months, years, decades? Not gonna happen for me, retirement isn't far away and I gots to save my pennies..tired of working..

-Tom

That lovely yellow stuff financed my GPZ, found by the mighty GPX 5000 and lots of boot slogging. Had no choice but part with the gold, dealer wouldn`t take the Missus as trade-in. :)

• Like 1

I am still wondering how them ZED guys came up with 10 grand each to buy them things? Did they remortgage their house, take on 3 jobs, sell their first born, rob their retirement accounts, run up the credit card, or just happen to have 10 grand sitting around to toss away? I wonder what they figger the payback time will be, days, months, years, decades? Not gonna happen for me, retirement isn't far away and I gots to save my pennies..tired of working..

-Tom

Sold a kidney to fund the Zed and sold options on a lung for the CTX ;-))

• Like 1