PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer

Dear Valued Members, 

We are proud to announce our new PulseDive Scuba Detector and Pointer that features our patented design! With the PulseDive, a user can transform their Scuba Detector into a Pinpointer and vice versa in a matter of seconds!

PulseDive is a very competitive and great product not only with its design, but also with its price point at $189 for the 2-in-1 set that comes in a fancy, water resistant, hard-shell carrying case and other accessories including a security lanyard! Why should you pay for a scuba detector and a pinpointer separately when you can get them both with the PulseDive. However, if all you want is the wireless enabled waterproof pinpointer only you can have that also for only $119!

nokta-makro-pulsedive-scuba-detector-pinpointer-waterproof-small.jpg
Nokta / Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer Comba

PulseDive Features: 

• IP68 - Waterproof up to 60m (200ft.)
  • Pulse Induction - This powerful technology allows for very stable operation in saltwater or in any type of soil.
  • Built-in Wireless Module - Compatible with Nokta Makro 2.4 GHz Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
  • Rechargeable - 1650 mAh LiPO battery charges in less than 2 hours.
  • Detection Alerts & Indicators - 1.Audio Only 2. Vibration Only 3. Audio & Vibration & LED Indicator in addition to any of the above.
  • LED Flashlight - Easily see your target at night or when hunting underwater.
  • Rapid Retune - Ensures stable operation of the device with the push of one button.
  • Dive Mode - Provides easier operation under water by locking the keys and preventing them to be pressed by water pressure while deep diving.
  • Lost Alarm - After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing.
  • Replaceable Hard-Shell Case - The replaceable pointer coil comes with a hard-shell protection case to prevent wear of the detection tip.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
PulseDive Set is available in 2 colors: Black or Yellow. 
Water Resistant & Durable Hard-Shell Carrying Case 
Pointer Coil 
Scuba Coil Cover 
Black or Yellow Replaceable Hard-Shell Case 
Battery Compartment Cover (For land use) 
Belt Holster 
Security Lanyard 
USB Charging Cable 
Coil Connector Dust Protection Cap 

PulseDive 2-in-1 set is available in 2 colors: Yellow and Black. PulseDive is also available as a pinpointer only

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/pulsedive-scuba-detector-pointer-2-in-1-set/ 

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

nokta-makro-pulsedive-scuba-detector-pinpointer-waterproof-specifications.jpg
Nokta/Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer Specifications

nokta-makro-pulsedive-scuba-detector-pinpointer-waterproof-package-contents.jpg
Nokta/Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer Package Contents

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pointer

• The title was changed to PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer

I think this is pretty slick.  I use the EQ800 in shallow water to 3' deep. Our  lake bottoms here are packed gravel.   Its hard to pinpoint the target with a 11" coil.  That 5" coil will be a slick pinpointer. It should cut my target recovery time by quite a bit. I also like the replaceable tip cover as Phrunt pointed out.  I have to keep my Garrett carrot dry as the tip is starting to wear thru.  I epoxied it, but care is warranted.

• 6 months later...

Not affiliated with them in any way so I'm just posting this for those interested.

It seems Nokta/Makro have a pretty generous deal going on right now. If you purchase any Anfibio or Kruzer metal detector from them they will throw in a FREE Pulse Dive set, a hat and a plastic scooper.

The deal ends on 12/31/19 and can be seen on their home page at noktadetectors.com

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...