Sign in to follow this  
Nokta Detectors

PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer

Dear Valued Members, 

We are proud to announce our new PulseDive Scuba Detector and Pointer that features our patented design! With the PulseDive, a user can transform their Scuba Detector into a Pinpointer and vice versa in a matter of seconds!

PulseDive is a very competitive and great product not only with its design, but also with its price point at $189 for the 2-in-1 set that comes in a fancy, water resistant, hard-shell carrying case and other accessories including a security lanyard! Why should you pay for a scuba detector and a pinpointer separately when you can get them both with the PulseDive. However, if all you want is the wireless enabled waterproof pinpointer only you can have that also for only $119!

nokta-makro-pulsedive-scuba-detector-pinpointer-waterproof-small.jpg
Nokta / Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer Comba

PulseDive Features: 

• IP68 - Waterproof up to 60m (200ft.)
  • Pulse Induction - This powerful technology allows for very stable operation in saltwater or in any type of soil.
  • Built-in Wireless Module - Compatible with Nokta Makro 2.4 GHz Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
  • Rechargeable - 1650 mAh LiPO battery charges in less than 2 hours.
  • Detection Alerts & Indicators - 1.Audio Only 2. Vibration Only 3. Audio & Vibration & LED Indicator in addition to any of the above.
  • LED Flashlight - Easily see your target at night or when hunting underwater.
  • Rapid Retune - Ensures stable operation of the device with the push of one button.
  • Dive Mode - Provides easier operation under water by locking the keys and preventing them to be pressed by water pressure while deep diving.
  • Lost Alarm - After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing.
  • Replaceable Hard-Shell Case - The replaceable pointer coil comes with a hard-shell protection case to prevent wear of the detection tip.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
PulseDive Set is available in 2 colors: Black or Yellow. 
Water Resistant & Durable Hard-Shell Carrying Case 
Pointer Coil 
Scuba Coil Cover 
Black or Yellow Replaceable Hard-Shell Case 
Battery Compartment Cover (For land use) 
Belt Holster 
Security Lanyard 
USB Charging Cable 
Coil Connector Dust Protection Cap 

PulseDive 2-in-1 set is available in 2 colors: Yellow and Black. PulseDive is also available as a pinpointer only

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/pulsedive-scuba-detector-pointer-2-in-1-set/ 

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

nokta-makro-pulsedive-scuba-detector-pinpointer-waterproof-specifications.jpg
Nokta/Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer Specifications

nokta-makro-pulsedive-scuba-detector-pinpointer-waterproof-package-contents.jpg
Nokta/Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer Package Contents

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

pulsedive-pinpointer-nokta-animation.gif

nokta-makro-pulsedive-color-brochure-page-1.jpg
Nokta/Makro PulseDive brochure page 1

nokta-makro-pulsedive-color-brochure-page-2.jpg
Nokta/Makro PulseDive brochure page 2

The “pinpointer only” version sells for only $119 which is the same as other similar units like the Fisher F-Pulse. 

CEB7D971-358C-4764-9ED0-4174251B5F24.jpeg

It looks the most innovative pinpointer on the market, well done Nokta.

I like the idea of a replaceable pinpointer search head being that's the part that wears out.

One of these might be on my wish list by the looks of it.

• Like 2

I think this is pretty slick.  I use the EQ800 in shallow water to 3' deep. Our  lake bottoms here are packed gravel.   Its hard to pinpoint the target with a 11" coil.  That 5" coil will be a slick pinpointer. It should cut my target recovery time by quite a bit. I also like the replaceable tip cover as Phrunt pointed out.  I have to keep my Garrett carrot dry as the tip is starting to wear thru.  I epoxied it, but care is warranted.

Classic, that guy is very excitable! Like a kid in a candy store.

I feel like I've also got one in my hand right now after reading that ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By phrunt
      A few weeks ago I lost my Garrett Carrot AT when detecting down at a local river, I didn't realise it was lost until it was long gone, I tried for a couple of days to walk the same path to find it but never did so I decided I'd buy another one and some gadgets to prevent me losing it too.
      I have the standard belt holder for my Carrot but didn't like it, too high on my body for my Carrot to sit so it kept getting banged.
      I first tried my Minelab finds bag to look after it, it appears to have Carrot holders on the side of it but it doesn't fit well which makes it difficult to get in and out and has no clip for a lanyard. It sits really high on the bag too and gets in the way of my elbows.

So I hunted around on Ebay and found a Chinese made finds bag for a good price and it had a clip and fits the Carrot much better, the bag has more features and better quality too

I like it's drink bottle holder pouch. A zip up pocket for the important stuff and a big area for the junk with holes to let out the dirt.  It was about $15 USD delivered.
      Then I stumbled across bike torch mounts so I bought a few of them thinking I'll mount my carrot on my shaft 😀

They worked fine but again, difficult to get it in and out but there was another model available that looked better.

The top is firm rubber and lets you get the Carrot in and out easily and they're only about $1 USD each with free shipping to NZ.

They hold stable and won't be lost like this, I don't notice the weight, some might...  I can use a torch in them for night detecting too if I wish.
      And the best news bit of this story, I found my original lost Carrot today down at the river while testing my new T2, it's in that photo on my Equinox shaft after I got it back... lucky it's waterproof as it's been through a lot of rain and snow.  
      If anyone has a better method of not losing a Pinpointer I'd be interested in hearing it.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Two unique pulse induction pinpointers/detectors compared....

• By cjc
      A Quick Look at The Nokta / Makro Pulse Dive
      I was fortunate enough to field test a prototype of this amazing device and was immediately impressed by the Pulse Dive’s rugged, professional feel.  The solid “heft” of the device made all other pinpointers I’ve tried feel like flimsy toys.  It’s also a great, practical concept—a waterproof diving detector with a deep 5.5” (14 cm.) coil for that converts in a second to a regular pinpointer.  The Pulse Dive features 5 levels of Sensitivity adjustment, selectable vibration, light and tone alert and can be paired with your headphones via a built-in wireless module.   The production model features yellow detail for easy visibility underwater and comes in a sturdy case.  The Pulse Dive kit includes covers for both coils, holster, lanyard, spare gaskets, charge cord and manual.  There's also a second, louder endcap for land use.  This is an extremely well-thought-out device—great not only as a deep, full featured standard pinpointer  but also for quick area searches of  dwellings, stone walls, enclosed spaces--and even as a security wand.   My tests showed the Pulse Dive to have great sensitivity to small gold—even chains.  It also had nice depth for coin hunting on land.  Picture shows a ’32 cent and '38 nickel—my first two finds pinpointed with the Pulse Dive.   A great addition to any serious inland or shoreline treasure hunter’s kit. 
      cjc

• By kac
      My Profind 35 seems to sound off on nothing and seems to be getting worse. 
      If I turn it on away from anything facing upward it will sound off if I turn it facing down. If I turn it on facing down it seems to be ok but will start sounding off sometimes sideways. I have cut the sensitivity to halfway but that makes no difference. I have a fresh 9v in it.
      Has anyone else run into this?
      (note it is a replacement unit, previous unit the speaker died but would run pretty stable)
    • By mh9162013
      If you've read some of my posts, you know I hate 9V batteries. I finally finished a working prototype of a 9V voltage booster so I can use a rechargeable LiPo in my Pro-Find 35. Here are a few pics:

Based on indoor testing, the performance exceeds the stock 9V battery. If you want to learn more, check out my blog post:
      https://gadgetsoftheoutdoors.blogspot.com/2019/05/discussion-getting-rid-of-9v-batteries.html
      I was hoping to use loose AAA cells for this, but it would require permanent modification of the end cap and I'm not ready to do that yet.