Coiltek SDC 2300 Coils Are Here

My Order of Coils for the SDC-2300 landed.  I'll be shipping Friday and Saturday.  Let me know which ones you want and be sure to get a Hardware Kit too.

I look forward to hearing and seeing your Success. 

Photo is one of my Field Staff and some of the SDC-2300 gold he found with the stock coil.  Just wait until he gets to swing one with the other coils.

Gerry's Metal Detectors

KeithSDC.jpg

• Like 2

Which coils do you have and what do you recommend for Arizona, Nevada, California?

• Like 1

I have all 3 coils in stock.

10" Ellip is the thin narrow coil for tight areas, rough terrain and to sniff out tiny nuggets.

11" Round is the DEEPEST of the coils and for hunting the sites you have found good gold, but you want the best possible depth.

14" Ellip is for those who are faster and cover more ground.  Not as sensitive to the tiny gold as the 10" Ellip, not quite as deep as the 11" Round, but deeper than the stock 8" Round and has the best overall ground coverage.

I recommend if you do not have a GPX, then to get all 3 coils so your SDC-2300 is most versatile.

Hot-Sale-Metal-Detector-Treasure-Hunt-Car-Window-Sticker-Truck-Bumper-SUV-Door-Vinyl-Decal-9.jpg_640x640.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi I am just wondering if the new coiltek coils for the sdc give it more depth have looked on many sites no one is saying to much about weather it has made the 2300 have the ability to find gold at a deeper depth.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Like Trent I am impressed with the 11" round, its depth capabilities are a big step up from the original coil. I suspect the coils are killing it and people are keeping that quiet for obvious reasons.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, Casso said:

Hi I am just wondering if the new coiltek coils for the sdc give it more depth have looked on many sites no one is saying to much about weather it has made the 2300 have the ability to find gold at a deeper depth.

Cheers.

Did you get a coil yet and if not,..I have them in stock.  Yes you get more depth on bigger gold with the larger coil, as well as extra ground coverage.  I post many photos of my customers finds on FaceBook and look under "Gerry McMullen".  Good luck.

Hi All, 
We will be releasing our new Master Class videos on our youtube page over the coming weeks/months and just thought I would share the link to the first one if anyone is interested to watch it.

The first 5 or so will be on the new Gold Extreme coils for the SDC and what to expect when using the coils. They are a panel discussion type video and aimed to help educate more on what coils do and where to use them. We will also be recording more on topics like coin and treasure hunting coils and the gold coil range.

We aim to talk to prospectors from around the globe and ask for their experiences using the Coiltek coils and hints and comments on coils in general.

The more we can help people understand about coils and their performance characteristics the better.

Thanks and if you do watch the video I hope you enjoy it and happy hunting whatever you swing!
Trevor @ Coiltek.

• Like 3