Whites 24k?? Videos, Tests, Anything ??

The xp orx is another one I'd look at seems its beating the gm1000 and whites in aussie on small gold just not sure on coil size here in nz really hoping they bring out we 6.5 elliptical or something guess I will go with either the xp or whites but will let use know how they go and get up some side by side comparisons with the gm1000 and nox800

Screenshot_20190412-084350_Gallery.jpg

Hi

I haven’t been able to tryout the 24k yet.........hope to soon. I have used the GM 1000, the Nox 800 and the XP Deus with high frequency coil for prospecting. I still have the  Nox 800. I recently purchased a Makro Gold Kruzer after the 15% price drop here in the USA. It has the one thing that the Nox is missing: a threshold based all metal mode at 61 kHz. So far I really like it even for coin hunting and especially for micro jewelry in its three tone discrimination mode. It is an option to definitely consider. Jeff 

• 1 month later...

On 4/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, phrunt said:

Mine only ever bump falses in manual 10 or auto+ and I can usually get away with staying in those modes with a good ground balance.

I wouldn't be surprised if you really like the GM and use it a lot more than you think, it will be deeper than the GB2.

I wanted a 24k also to try it out but now the price has gone up I have no plans to buy one.  The money could be put to better use elsewhere as I know it's not worth the price increase.

I've been using the GM exclusively for the past month now - both coils, and find I like it's operation being much quieter than the constant threshold sound of the GB2. Bump falsing is minor and doesn't bother me... I'm running mostly in auto+ and switch to ++ or manual 9 or 10 only occasionally when i find i can for slow small area checking, but it is then noisier but sensitivity is heightened. The best training ground i found was running it along a sand & gravel rock mix lake shoreline one weekend where there are literally 1000's of shards of aluminum shavings from fishermen's boats being beached! Tough times hunting, but i did still find a thin 24k gold band ring!! My wife had been wearing for the past three weeks- ha.

I'm heading to Alaska in 2 weeks for nugget hunting and am taking both the monster & the GB2. I plan to use both for sure.

Absolutely!