Gpz’s GPS Not Connecting

My Z’s GPS will not connect to the satellites.  I have left this on for days now for it to connect and did a factory reset and left in for a day. No luck.  Anyone else have this problem and maybe a solution.  Probably gonna be calling Minelab but my warrenty is just out of date.

2 hours ago, afreakofnature said:

My Z’s GPS will not connect to the satellites.  I have left this on for days now for it to connect and did a factory reset and left in for a day. No luck.  Anyone else have this problem and maybe a solution.  Probably gonna be calling Minelab but my warrenty is just out of date.

Hi afreakofnature, im in no way doubting your GPZ skills, but we have to start somewhere :)  Did you verify that the GPS feature is in fact turned on?  Its located in the settings menu,  then click on the satellite and make sure it has either a check mark or check mark with a plus. 

I haven't had this issue, but hopefully its a simple fix.

Brian.

• Like 1

I'm in luck!  I still have warranty until May!  I have sent the unit in for repair.  Minelab customer service is Awesome!!!  They have helped me so much over the years and all I have ever paid is shipping.  Minelabber for life.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...